Auto Seeds Looking for the most prominent pineapple Terps

Subzeroicekold

New User
Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here. A few friends from Overgrow and Reddit directed me to this community for my question. I was wondering if anyone has experience working with pineapple genetics in their own projects.

I’m aiming to incorporate the pineapple terpenes into my upcoming strain for next year. Specifically, I’m looking for the kind that gives off the scent of a freshly cut pineapple or even a can of sliced pineapples!

I’m not certain if I’m allowed to post just yet. If not, I apologize and will take it down.

Please- I encourage you to DM me if you know what I’m looking for !

Hello, I’m new here. A few friends from Overgrow and Reddit directed me to this community for my question. I was wondering if anyone has experience working with pineapple genetics in their own projects.

I’m aiming to incorporate the pineapple terpenes into my upcoming strain for next year. Specifically, I’m looking for the kind that gives off the scent of a freshly cut pineapple or even a can of sliced pineapples!

I’m not certain if I’m allowed to post just yet. If not, I apologize and will take it down.

You may look into Brothers Grim C99 for pineapple terps. She is photoperiod.

Welcome to AFN :d5:

You're very welcome to post - if you're unsure of the local rules etc, you can click on the Terms of Use (right at the bottom of the page) . Other than that, we're good to go.
Enjoy your stay, and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for!

All the best

Blue ^_^
:d5:
:pass:

Back