Looking for Winner-Mars Hydro FC3000 Giveaway!

That's what I like abiut this unit in a small tent. 110% coverage and as intense as you want.
The best light i own for sure. i like being able to mount the driver outside the grow area to keep the temps lower, in winter putting it inside might help warm it up some too.

In my 2.3x2.3 it is perfect almost to perfect lol i keep it at 100% power until the plants reach the height limit then I'll dim it down if needed. my plants seemed to have kicked it up a gear since switching to this fc3000. i am a lucky man and very happy to have it.

I won't let mars hydro down with my next journal :thumbsup: i'm going to do a single autopot XL in the 2.3x2.3 and see how big of a plant i get, strain is either going to be trizkits or red gorilla girl XL, i know trizkits will be a big girl but I'm unsure how big red gorilla girl XL will get as i have not grown 1 yet.

The best light i own for sure. i like being able to mount the driver outside the grow area to keep the temps lower, in winter putting it inside might help warm it up some too.

In my 2.3x2.3 it is perfect almost to perfect lol i keep it at 100% power until the plants reach the height limit then I'll dim it down if needed. my plants seemed to have kicked it up a gear since switching to this fc3000. i am a lucky man and very happy to have it.

I won't let mars hydro down with my next journal :thumbsup: i'm going to do a single autopot XL in the 2.3x2.3 and see how big of a plant i get, strain is either going to be trizkits or red gorilla girl XL, i know trizkits will be a big girl but I'm unsure how big red gorilla girl XL will get as i have not grown 1 yet.
Trizkits was on my maybe list for the next grow I start in a couple of weeks… if you go with it I’ll put it on the definitely list and we can compare notes… talk some trizkits business :d5:

Trizkits was on my maybe list for the next grow I start in a couple of weeks… if you go with it I’ll put it on the definitely list and we can compare notes… talk some trizkits business :d5:
I have to wait for the current trizkits to finish and i think that will be another 4-5 weeks but i am down for starting them at same time if you wait a bit or pop 1 in a few weeks and do another when i start mine since you are perpetual :thumbsup: sounds fun for sure

Here is my current trizkits in the 2.3x2.3 almost week 7

I have to wait for the current trizkits to finish and i think that will be another 4-5 weeks but i am down for starting them at same time if you wait a bit or pop 1 in a few weeks and do another when i start mine since you are perpetual :thumbsup: sounds fun for sure

Here is my current trizkits in the 2.3x2.3 almost week 7
Sounds like a plan! I’m happy to wait a couple of weeks extra to start them at the same time. Looking forward to it!
Your girls are looking great, trizkits is turning into a monster!

Back