NEWS Luxembourg, first European country to legalize recreational cannabis

Let's hope it comes to one and all. While they are happy to hand out opioid tablets to everyone those same fools think it's a crime to smoke weed. Probably still believe all the propaganda about it turning you into a crazed killer!
Jobs, taxes, exports I mean what is not to like government? They can also claim a win on crime and concentrate on real criminals, open up courts to judge proper criminals. Jeez, maybe even help pay for a few things about here and help people out of poverty.
UK needs decent paying jobs!! Our overheads are expensive and wages are low no wonder the kids are stabbing and murdering each other there is no real opportunities, crime and gangs pays for cars, holidays, watches, £800 quid track suits. Take a job be lucky to afford rent, council tax, car etc and join the working poor. Know what I would be doing if I was 18 again.
EP3
Yeah, but it's government. You know if they make completely legal they gonna still find a way to fvck the average citizen....Like in my state it's medically legal, but you can't grow. You got to buy it from the big corporations that are permited to grow and sell...meaning the ones they make the most from.....got friends bugging cause I'm out and they gotta buy "that shitty dispo weed"

@Mossy Thanks for the rep !

Yeah, but it's government. You know if they make completely legal they gonna still find a way to fvck the average citizen....Like in my state it's medically legal, but you can't grow. You got to buy it from the big corporations that are permited to grow and sell...meaning the ones they make the most from.....got friends bugging cause I'm out and they gotta buy "that shitty dispo weed"
Yep.There will always be stipulations when the government gets their hands on things.Rumor has it(and only a rumor,but)that if the states decriminalize it on the federal level it will be required to buy seeds from seed dispensaries and a crackdown on people buying from the places we all buy from now.I have been trying to research how to really properly store seeds as I would like to buy ''a few'' and have them for a rainy day and also if said rumor is true I'm good to go for some time.

Back