Indoor Mad Dragons in bubbler buckets.

natertots

Rambozo the Clown
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Hey guys. I was lucky enough to come into some Mad Dragon seeds and I'll be putting them in bubbler buckets. I should have waited to start thread as I don't know how many I am doing yet and I won't he putting them in pods till Sunday or Monday but I'm excited so I'm jumping the gun a little lol.

I will be using a a Mars hydro reflector series 450w. General Hydroponics Maxie line for nutes. A root inuculant of some kind (I'm about out and will have to order some but not sure what one I'll get as of yet.) Botanica cal/mag suplement. Rapid rooters, GH pH up and down. They will be grown in a 1.5ftx3ftx6ft cabinet with a 190 cfm fan and filter and temps will range from 70-90 degrees.

I don't chill my water so it will be whatever temps. They will be ignored up to 3 or 4 days at a time as I work a varying schedule and work alot lot. Flowering is the worst for me as it always seems I will work when the lights are on and off when lights are off so they get neglected more. This will be a stress test for sure :) I am very suprise with my schedule I haven't had a hermit yet but I have lost a few seedlings. I have 2 plants going at the moment and am hoping to sex them by Sunday and that will determine how many I plant and lighting schedule. If either one turns out female I will be going 12/12 from getgo or may break out some cfls, dunno yet.

Anywho thanks so much for this opportunity GoAuto6 and I will post in here again soon!

Boy got sick and didn't get to work on my stuff yesterday so they are going into some pods tonight. Just doing 2 at and hoping for a female. Here is some pics of my haze I got going now that I'm waiting to see sex. As you can see it had a deficiency that went alittle 2 long before i corrected and might be a little hungry for more nit so I bumped up the grow nutes. Just a little of what's to come as I'll probably stress the mad Dragons as well, it seems to be my talent lol.
20150830_091828.jpg
20150830_091406.jpg
20150830_091258.jpg
20150830_091219.jpg

I'm in for a show. I'm going to be starting 2 mad dragons very soon.

Glad take have ya watching man. I'm pretty sure what I got in there is male which kinda sucks :( sets me back alittle on some bud but means I will have more room for some dragons :D. Gonna give them a few more days just to make sure. Left my cab open today when I was home for lunch as well. They got about an hour of some sun coming threw window so kinda worried there. I'm hoping to have some dragon picks next day or so :D. Ready for my new babies to poke their heads out.

Got 1 sticking up and the other is starting to break surface of pod :D. Potting them now before I go to work and then I'll throw up some pics at lunch or tomorrow morning. I'm excited! What I got going now I still dunno sex. Prob throw some picks of those up as well and see what ya'll think. Think I see balls but not sure.

Got 1 all the way up :D. Has one turn out male so far in the other bucket. Chopped him today and tied the other one down to drop lights alittle closer to new seedlings. It also looks like it may have a branch with balls too but can't tell yet. I may have my first hermie lol. These were herbies free seeds I got along time ago, hawian skunk haze. If it is a hermie I may pull it out and cut off branch and stick it under some cfls and see if I can salvage any bud. The Dragons are in 700ppm (250 iss tap water)with hydroguard and haven't added any cal/mag yet and I'll bump up ppms as I go. I'll swap to bottled later on but I forgot to buy some. My tap water has chloromine is why I don't use it.
20150906_103954.jpg

Back