Mag Defiency?

Cerebral Goo

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Hey MOG!

This a photo of a photo a buddy sent over tonight. Wanted to get a good opinion before I told the guy something wrong. This look like a mag deficiency? The plant was up potted from a one gallon to a 20 gallon of Build A Soil 3.0 which is usually pretty hot. Do you think general deficiency or maybe lockout since the soil is hot?

Thanks!!!

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 12.20.45 AM.png

Looks like it, probably a lock out from too much K, Ca. You been humpin the Cal-mag? It is getting worse, I would do a foliar application of Earth Juice microblast or similar ASAP. Then figure out how you got so far out of balance if you can. It also looks high in N.

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

Now, What if it is genetics? I had a plant do that only worse and it was getting the same feed from a res with 5 other plants and they did not go crazy tiger stripe leaves.

See if you can figure out where you took a wrong turn and how to get back on the road.

:toke:

Looks like it, probably a lock out from too much K, Ca. You been humpin the Cal-mag? It is getting worse, I would do a foliar application of Earth Juice microblast or similar ASAP. Then figure out how you got so far out of balance if you can. It also looks high in N.

View attachment 1650272

Now, What if it is genetics? I had a plant do that only worse and it was getting the same feed from a res with 5 other plants and they did not go crazy tiger stripe leaves.

See if you can figure out where you took a wrong turn and how to get back on the road.

:toke:

It's a friends plant. He said water only. Just didn't want to give him the wrong advice so figured I'd check with you.It was transplanted about two weeks ago into the 20 gallon from a one gallon. Will check with him to make sure he hasn't added anything else. Have some Earth Juice and will get it to him

Thanks as always!!!

Last edited:
Back