Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale and Giveaway

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
Happy Father's Day! Give the best man you've ever met the best MARS!

Mars Hydro is hosting a mega sale for all the fathers and "kids" out there! We will give you a $50 off coupon to save even more @ the Father's Day sale (June 14-19). Of course, we have a giveaway that lasts half a month.

Prize 1: $50 coupon :hothot:
Time
: June 15-18
Rules for participation:
1. #marshydrofather’sdaysale
2. @ 2 friends
3. Comment what you would like to say to your father
All products are available with this coupon. The winner will be selected on June 18.

Prize 2: FC3000:hothot:
Time
: June 19-July 5
Rules for participation:
1. Share picture of our product and tell us its advantages or disadvantages.
Entrance: www.mars-hydro.com
2. @ 2 friends
3. One day one post
The winner will be selected on July 6.

Good luck to everyone!:goodluck:
1655285104059.jpeg

#marshydrofathersdaysale
@Sawney_bean
@Dell boy
My dad disowned me years and years ago so it’s a funny thing lol But I’m a dad myself just a bit weird wishing happy Father’s Day to myself looool

wouldn’t change being a dad for love nor money tho!!!

An advantage to the FCe3000 is the super even coverage it offers especially when in an appropriately sized tent from Marshydro like the 3.3x3.3 pictured
DDCEACD0-7EDC-4BB3-B413-210E0F7ED1DA.jpeg

@Redeye Master @Jerseyphresh1 Looks like we’ve got a 1/3 shot at a gift card:smokeout:
Happy Father’s Day to all I’m already being dadded

#marshydrofather’sdaysale
One of the main advantages of the Mars SP3000 is the excellent penetration :toke: plus it helps grow some pretty decent plants, just not in my hands :crying:
20220619_124001.jpg

@Splitty37 @Beerhunter CDN

Don't worry, we well have a weekly sale soon. and the coupon will available this month.
I'm was waiting on that coupon to buy one of those new smart lights but now they're all sold out. Any idea when they'll be back in stock?

Back