Mars Hydro Halloween Gift Voucher Giveaway

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
Happy Halloween!:hothot:
Starting October 20th, we will be holding a Halloween Gift Voucher Giveaway!
We will be posting a question on the 20th, 24th and 27th.
You can easily find the answer on our website! Stay tuned!:jointman:
Rules: Answer our questions correctly.
Pick winner: We will select the winner in a random way.

Gift voucher use period: October 31 Halloween sale.
Available on all Mars Hydro products.
1634640160493.png

Last edited:
Here comes the first question! :eyebrows:
If you have a 4x4 tent, which Mars light do you want to match? :bighug:

FC series? FC-E series? Or TS series?:thumbsup:

Pick the lights you think would work best and tell us why you picked them.

The first winner will be picked on October 24.:jointman:

万圣节活动-202110.jpg

I would match an FC6500 Series Mars Hydro light to a 4x4 tent.

I picked this light because it's the best light in the range ... and will grow the BIGGEST plants!! It also bends in the middle to allow a deeper penetration to the middle and lower sections of the plant whilst still allowing the head room to be able to grow a halloween MONSTER

tumblr_ne9cx7PA4R1s335jfo1_r3_500.gif

Not to metion the High PPE (2.8 umol/j) and the daisy chainable dimming options - it would be crazy to NOT put one in your 4x4 tent! ^_^

Happy Halloween Marsh Hydro - Thanks for the SPOOKTACULAR giveaways ^_^
:bighug:

Last edited:
For straight out overall coverage, the FC6500 like Blue said. For my type of growing, 4x TS 1000/2000 as almost all my plants come out at different sizes and I can raise or lower as the plants needs change.

Another Mars Hydro contest? Wow, just cranking out the prizes. They've already hooked me up with a killer new light/tent, just havent' gotten around to finishing the setup. I highly suggest everyone enter. These guys have some pretty nice pieces of equipment.

I would lean towards the FC-6500 at first, because it uses Samsung diodes and looks to have a slightly higher percentage of blue light.

But, I'd ultimately go with the FCE-6500:
  • Changing bar spacing (FCE-6500) seems more useful than bending in the middle (FC-6500)
  • When considering the peak spectrum values, it looks like the FCE-6500 actually has higher red/blue light percentages than the FC-6500.
  • The FCE-6500 is $100 less than the FC-6500

I think an FC-E4800 would get the job done in a 4x4 swimmingly. The added UV and IR spectrums should really fill out what the plant needs, And with the extra energy efficiency you can’t go wrong

FC6500 would be my choice.

Reasoning:
Sleek fixture with slim profile
Usable PPF - 1382 umol
Usable PPE - 2.13 umol/w (extremely efficien)
Cost efficiency- $0.72/umol

This light may actually be slight overkill for a 4x4, depending on who you talk to. I however am of the opinion there is no such thing as too much light. Perhaps that comes from my background of being primarily an outdoor grower and always wanting the highest specs possible from any indoor lighting fixtures. Either way, this is the one I’d go with in a 4x4.

Back