Mars Hydro ⚡⚡ Mars Hydro Prime Day Giveaway--TSL2000

Oh heck, another wicked giveaway from MH? Very nice. I've been looking at their new drip irrigation system:

That TSL-2000 is pretty solid, I could run that in the 2x4 and see how it compares to the HLG I have in their now. Be an interesting yeild comparison. MH is saying 2.3g/watt, I would love to hit those kind of numbers.

@McDee needs a new light and should get in here.
@PinkyNotTheBrain I don't think I've seen your name in here yet either.
I'd take a free 1 lol. My SP 3000 is still kinda new, only about 5 grows with it. It does dim slightly then go back up, but after the autopot purchase I'm done buying stuff for a little bit. Mainly because I haven't got any money left in the budget hahaha. I would love to get my hands on a Smart FC 8000 with UV, or Smart FC 1000. I would need a bigger space, but that's coming. @Mizzo81 @Green Hornet have you seen the FC 1000?

USA

A TSL 2000 Would just be a perfect fit for my Grow Den
It would provide perfect light coverage due to its long shape.

Im on the lookout for a new bar style light and a TSL-2000 would be a perfect fit for the Grow Den due to its shape.​

what you think @Redeye Master @Sawney_bean

Hi Norby,please wtite your country,thanks~​

3. Comment below with your country

Oh heck, another wicked giveaway from MH? Very nice. I've been looking at their new drip irrigation system:

That TSL-2000 is pretty solid, I could run that in the 2x4 and see how it compares to the HLG I have in their now. Be an interesting yeild comparison. MH is saying 2.3g/watt, I would love to hit those kind of numbers.

Thank for your support.If you like the dropper system, you can buy it directly. Besides, please write down your country, :thanks:

USA!

Fixed! FIrst line. Sorry, MH! I read but did not follow the rules.

Mars Hydro Prime Giveaway!💕

Dear friends, the highly anticipated annual Prime day is just around the corner, and we want to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude for your unwavering support and loyalty throughout the past year.And as a token of our appreciation, we are excited to announce the Mars Hydro Prime Giveaway,

:greencheck:Gift: Mars Hydro TSL2000
https://www.mars-hydro.com/tsl-2000-led-grow-light

:greencheck:Participation rules:
1.Comment on one of our products you want the most and @2 friends
2. Like this thread
4.The winner needs to share the grow journal with the TSL2000 on AFN

:greencheck:The winner will be randomly picked on July 21th :goodluck:

View attachment 1613338
I would love to put the TSL2000 in my 2x4 tent. Thanks for this opportunity!
@janefossey
@Frankthetank
USA

GL to all the growers getting the light they really want! :goodluck:

Mars Hydro really produce some proper LED growlights, of which I can definitely admit they work very well :thumbsup:
High efficiency, solid driver, dim option, and in my opinion very good value for money.

GL to all the growers getting the light they really want! :goodluck:

Mars Hydro really produce some proper LED growlights, of which I can definitely admit they work very well :thumbsup:
High efficiency, solid driver, dim option, and in my opinion very good value for money.
thanks~ :thanks: :d5:

Back