Maximize your yields

Scapko

New User
Reaction score
Good morning.. I'm new to this group..What soil ammendments and techniques do you all use..to grow big , dank, sticky buds?
Not interested in the type of lights we all use..just tricks of the trade..I know genetics and lighting plays a big part

Thanks...

Steve

Welcome to AFN Scapko

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Just the usual soil ammendments for me .. a bit of PK and flower enhancers at the end!
I let the autopots take care of my watering technicques ^_^

I'm sure there'll be plenty of grow journals to check out and see how the others are doing it!!

Happy Growing
Blue ^_^

:d5:

@Scapko :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: I am a hydro grower but my lights are the single most important part of my good yields.

fat buds.jpg

:goodluck:

If you are running DTW put air stones in the bottom of the pots, run a tube up and out on the side and hook it up to an aquarium pump.

I've done enough side by side tests to prove to myself that this makes a big increase in harvest weight. Air is vital for the root systems processes so why not boost it up.

Doesn't hurt to sacrifice a chicken or goat occasionally to the fertility god of your choice :worship:.........prolly won't help but it doesn't hurt and you gets bar b que .:stir:

Joining AFN increased my yields. A lot.

Also, from a new grower's (<2 years) perspective: (1) nailing down grow environment and VPD, and (2) learning to separate the BS from the non-BS.
:pass:

Back