Megacrop grow in autopots - help?

I'm wondering about trying a flush - I have valve coming out of reservoir, so I can turn off autopots while I flush.

I'm just wondering if the plants would survive a fiush followed by a move back to Megacrop nutes.
If your medium is coco a so called flush with nutrients and pH adjusted like you would use to feed them will take out all excess nutrients and keep the medium as it should be. But you need to be able to remove the pots from their tray. If you're SCROG'ing your f#(ked :shrug:

If your medium is coco a so called flush with nutrients and pH adjusted like you would use to feed them will take out all excess nutrients and keep the medium as it should be. But you need to be able to remove the pots from their tray. If you're SCROG'ing your f#(ked :shrug:

I'm in soil. Perhaps I'm f*%$ed.

I'm using mega crop one part also and in sip buckets..I'm using happy frog, happy frog soil conditioner, perlite, and I added a liter of coco to every 6 liters of soil....I'm having problems with a Amnesia Haze and now orange sherbet since I defoliated it....I can't figure it out...I'm following @Mañ'O'Green advice also....here's some pics not as bad as yours, but probably going to get there if I can't figure this out....I thought about upping the ppm strength also, but havnt yet... I've been feeding every other water...wonder if that is to much...or if I will get salt build up also...I also add hydroguard to my water buckets....I'm also getting upwards curling tip leaves...to a crisp...hope you figure yours out...I'll probably buy the 2 part next run.....I use ro water and add 50 ppm of cal-mag to every water...

Attachments

• IMG_20220504_070152381.jpg
    IMG_20220504_070152381.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20220502_192441951.jpg
    IMG_20220502_192441951.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20220502_192441951~2.jpg
    IMG_20220502_192441951~2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
This is not advice just my experienc.
I have issues also using Roots organic soil and megacrop on all plants, they have (had) the same issues as above.
Note; Roots Organic original soil is made mainly of coco coir that’s been composted and peat. They advise on the side of the bag for a PH 5.5 - 6.5
It has been fabulous growing in it until the plant goes into flower I have found but I’m inexperienced.
They advise recharging the soil with their nutrients during the grow cycle also, could be the soil is going way out of balance somehow when it’s own nutrients diminish And just feeding standard nutrients with an imbalance nutrient soil could be a issue?
It is probably my fault the plants were not great but just a thought.
Also I had root issue with the Autopots until I used hydroguard.

Last edited:
Back