Megacrop with organics?

milkmann

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if Megacrop is compatible with an organic, bacteria and fungus based soil, using Biotabs, and compost teas as the main source of feeding. The plants in the smaller pots could use an extra full spectral feeding from time to time, and I was looking for something I can just mix in and water through the soil. Would MC work for this?

This is whar i use it for. I run organic blend soil and if it needs a boost i dig out the MC

I would also like to know this. I just bought MC and was wondering whether to add some microbes to a soil like biobizz light mix or not. Also would like to know if some organic pk boost should be added. Anyone has an insight to spare? Many thanks

I would also like to know this. I just bought MC and was wondering whether to add some microbes to a soil like biobizz light mix or not. Also would like to know if some organic pk boost should be added. Anyone has an insight to spare? Many thanks
I run great white and fish sh!t for microbes and I also use AN ancient earth, Morther Earth juice and Nirvana throughout my grow. I run coco and having excellent results. Pictures are from my current grow. Mephisto Double Grape Day 49 from sprouting
A0AE1160-06ED-44DB-9393-4893EBC6C861.jpeg
9944E7A8-4E5A-47DE-9587-FD12310E07D7.jpeg

I'm also wondering about this as well. I have a mix of soil (60%coco/20%perlite/20%ewc - roughly). Whenever I plant, I re-amend this soil with Gaia Green and use Recharge along the way. I bought a large bag of MC3.0 as it was the only size available but I wanted to use up my Gaia Green as well. Is mixing Gaia Green and MC not a good idea?

I'm also wondering about this as well. I have a mix of soil (60%coco/20%perlite/20%ewc - roughly). Whenever I plant, I re-amend this soil with Gaia Green and use Recharge along the way. I bought a large bag of MC3.0 as it was the only size available but I wanted to use up my Gaia Green as well. Is mixing Gaia Green and MC not a good idea?
If u get into the grow and it seems the ladies r running out of food I would say MC is a great option to help finish them out

If u get into the grow and it seems the ladies r running out of food I would say MC is a great option to help finish them out

i like this idea, thanks! I guess it would be a bad idea to top dress gaia and then use a diluted 2mg/gal all the way as an assist?

i like this idea, thanks! I guess it would be a bad idea to top dress gaia and then use a diluted 2mg/gal all the way as an assist?
That I’m unsure of. But at 2mg/gal is very weak so I think it would be Ok

Back