SeedBank :

Name. Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Name. Bubbly Livers

Did it autoflower?:Y/N. Yes

Soil/hydro:

Description. Canna Coco Coir with 25% Perlite

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients

Description. Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom, Big Bud, Calmag +, and Overdrive

Light (kind and schedule):

Description. 2 - Meizhi 600W (250W actual) for the first half and switched to 4 - 3500k Autocobs for the completion.

From seed to harvest date:__days

93 Days from sprout

Dry Yield: _g. 2.4 oz Good bud and 3 oz Popcorn

High/Effect Duration:

Description. Nice, energetic head high to start followed by a relaxing, body stone. It lasted a couple of hours for me.

In-depth

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:****

Description Fairly dense, frosty nugs that are dark green with some amber pistils but not a high concentration of them.

THE GROWTH:***

Description : I blew it with this plant and stunted it by underwatering. She was smaller than she should have been but I still got some decent flower from her. It definitely affected the bud formation and left me with a fair amount of larf.

THE SMELL:*****

Description While growing she smelled like vomit, I am not kidding here. Cured in the jar she took a 180 and came out with a creamy, sweet, almost vanilla ice cream aroma. I’d happily walk around with the jar attached to my face she smells so good.

THE SMOKE:*****

Description Smooth, and creamy. I’m a cougher and I do not cough with this bud.

THE HIGH:*****

Description : I love the high, and I have shared with many people that claim this weed to be some of the best they have smoked, if not the best. It is enlightening and relaxing with an easy body stone that just feels good. It also takes my pain away. I’m saddened that I only have two seeds left as it is a fan favourite.

6190F580-9F09-409F-B442-25692FE73FCA.jpeg

Journal Link:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-gwk-4am-bubbly-livers-avt-in-coco.68890/

Back