Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics x Grove Bags

Maybe this is a dumb question but I've been on a growing break and just returning.. what is a Grove bag? Is it for the stage after drying instead of using the jar burping / boveda method? I'm really curious and was wondering how it works. Are the bags reusable or just 1 time?

Maybe this is a dumb question but I've been on a growing break and just returning.. what is a Grove bag? Is it for the stage after drying instead of using the jar burping / boveda method? I'm really curious and was wondering how it works. Are the bags reusable or just 1 time?

Yes acts as a cure bag. You can get a few uses out of them but they do need to be replaced occasionally.

I'm about to harvest my CDLC x Skywalker and I picked up one of your 1oz Grove bags and I don't have an ounce and is it not a good idea to put less than an ounce I'm just wanting to try it out. But I don't wanna ruin my harvest it'll be around a half ounce or a little more any input is greatly appreciated!?

I'm about to harvest my CDLC x Skywalker and I picked up one of your 1oz Grove bags and I don't have an ounce and is it not a good idea to put less than an ounce I'm just wanting to try it out. But I don't wanna ruin my harvest it'll be around a half ounce or a little more any input is greatly appreciated!?
That won’t be an issue, I put 17 grams in a 1 oz bag and no difference than when I fill them. You need about 25% headspace anyhow, a little more air doesn’t change their performance 👍 and don’t push all the air out when you seal, it allows moisture to equilibrate and exchange.

That won’t be an issue, I put 17 grams in a 1 oz bag and no difference than when I fill them. You need about 25% headspace anyhow, a little more air doesn’t change their performance 👍 and don’t push all the air out when you seal, it allows moisture to equilibrate and exchange.
That's what I was thinking and thank you for the tip about when I seal it cuz I would've tried to get all the air out really curious to see what the difference between jars & burping to Grove bags.

Back