Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Holiday Bundles - December 12th

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
secretsanta_us - Copy.png

secretsanta_uk - Copy.png
secretsanta_can - Copy.png

This will be the last opening of the year for all stores!!! We will be closing shop till the new year so we can make some major updates to the website and store! A full update on that will be coming soon.

-The US store will also have 10% off all individual strains!! This does not include the bundle, the bundles are already discounted.

• Jammy Dodgers #2
  • 24 Carat
  • Blood Orange Haze
  • Forgotten Strawberries
  • Girl Scout Monkeys
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • Strawbba The Hutt
  • Sour Bubbly
  • Skywalker
  • Samsquantch OG

Stan,

Is it possible you can sell me some forgotten cookies, walter white and Sky Stomper 2.0, 7 seeds each. I literally had them in my cart before my cart was emptied for me. lol

Tom

Stan,

Is it possible you can sell me some forgotten cookies, walter white and Sky Stomper 2.0, 7 seeds each. I literally had them in my cart before my cart was emptied for me. lol

Tom

No sorry friend. You experienced the last week of Monday-Friday store openings. Next year we will be open 24/7 with a larger selection.

No sorry friend. You experienced the last week of Monday-Friday store openings. Next year we will be open 24/7 with a larger selection.
So does that mean that there wont be a mad rush to get seeds from now on ?
Ive got enough Mephisto seeds to last me 10 years but I cant stop collecting more lol

Any info on freebies and tiers next week for US site? Thanks Stan

So does that mean that there wont be a mad rush to get seeds from now on ?
Ive got enough Mephisto seeds to last me 10 years but I cant stop collecting more lol

That is the goal. New drops might still have a chance to sell out.

Any info on freebies and tiers next week for US site? Thanks Stan

Not listing specific freebies. Will be a mix of stuff from the last few months. Standard freebie tiers for the US with the bonus 5 for the bundles.

Hello Stan, I can't access the UK site or the US. Just redirects me to the EU site and says coming soon. I'm trying to see what the freebies numbers are. The thing is I have lots of freebies I got from orders before EU customers could no longer purchase seeds, since it's winter again I thought I'd run mephisto freebies I had but need to know what they are. The numbers are
Number 10, 9, 7, 12
Any information on these or can anyone on this site clarify them for me please

Hello Stan, I can't access the UK site or the US. Just redirects me to the EU site and says coming soon. I'm trying to see what the freebies numbers are. The thing is I have lots of freebies I got from orders before EU customers could no longer purchase seeds, since it's winter again I thought I'd run mephisto freebies I had but need to know what they are. The numbers are
Number 10, 9, 7, 12
Any information on these or can anyone on this site clarify them for me please

The sites try to geolocate you. So if you have a vpn or private browser it might kick you to another page.

.co.uk is the UK site

Freebies are

1 - Double Grape x 3 Bears OG

2 - Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly

3 - Double Grape x Skywalker

4 - Creme-de-la-Chem x Forum Stomper

5 - Skywalker x 3 Bears OG

6 - Forum Stomper x 3 Bears OG

7 - 3 Bears OG x Double Grape

8 - Sour Stomper x Creme-de-la-Chem

9 - Beary White x 3 Bears OG

10 - ManBearAlienPig x 3 Bears OG