OLD REVIEWS Mephisto Hubbabubbasmelloscope - Smoke/Grow report!

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
SeedBank : Mephisto USA

Strain: HubbaBubbaSmelloscope

Did it autoflower?:
Yes about 4 weeks I think

Soil/hydro: "CRAPPY" Fox Farms Happy Frog that I seem to have no problems with??

Nutes: Fox Farms Trio, Bush Doctor Microbe brew, molasses, cal/mag, Great White and lots of MY LOVE!

Light (kind and schedule): MarsHydro TS-1000 & SP150 20/4

From seed to harvest date:
Born 6/13 Harvested September 9th as per my grow journal, That doesn't seem right but it is and I'm stoned!

Dry Yield: 4.5 ounces estimated

High/Effect Duration: A very good buzz, more of a sativa "speed" buzz! Smoke some of it and you had all kind of energy. It hit you right behind the eyes... Great daytime smoke!

RATE SCALE:
I would rate the smoke at a solid 4.0 to 4.5

BAG APPEAL:
The buds were nice but not super dense. 3.5 out of 5

THE GROWTH:
No issues from start to finish

THE SMELL:
This strain really smells awesome from start to finish.... Started as a fruity bubblegum smell to when finished it smelled more of rotten fruit... It smelled awesome during growing and when you'd brush against it, the smell of the bubblegum really came through

SMOKE:
After curing a bit, the taste and smell of rotten fruity bubblegum was not unpleasant. I do have to say, this was a harsh smoke and was a cough and get off strain. Perhaps my cure wasn't long enough.

THE HIGH: I would say the high was to me a sativa high. Like I said smoke some and you were good to do whatever you wanted for the day... I liked this strain, except for the harshness of the smoke, but like I said that may have been my fault. I have two more HBSS started and we'll see what I can do with this next grow!

Thanks again Mephisto and all those who offered advice on this grow! You all rock!

SeedBank : Mephisto USA

Strain: HubbaBubbaSmelloscope

Did it autoflower?:
Yes about 4 weeks I think

Soil/hydro: "CRAPPY" Fox Farms Happy Frog that I seem to have no problems with??

Nutes: Fox Farms Trio, Bush Doctor Microbe brew, molasses, cal/mag, Great White and lots of MY LOVE!

Light (kind and schedule): MarsHydro TS-1000 & SP150 20/4

From seed to harvest date:
Born 6/13 Harvested September 9th as per my grow journal, That doesn't seem right but it is and I'm stoned!

Dry Yield: 4.5 ounces estimated

High/Effect Duration: A very good buzz, more of a sativa "speed" buzz! Smoke some of it and you had all kind of energy. It hit you right behind the eyes... Great daytime smoke!

RATE SCALE:
I would rate the smoke at a solid 4.0 to 4.5

BAG APPEAL:
The buds were nice but not super dense. 3.5 out of 5

THE GROWTH:
No issues from start to finish

THE SMELL:
This strain really smells awesome from start to finish.... Started as a fruity bubblegum smell to when finished it smelled more of rotten fruit... It smelled awesome during growing and when you'd brush against it, the smell of the bubblegum really came through

SMOKE:
After curing a bit, the taste and smell of rotten fruity bubblegum was not unpleasant. I do have to say, this was a harsh smoke and was a cough and get off strain. Perhaps my cure wasn't long enough.

THE HIGH: I would say the high was to me a sativa high. Like I said smoke some and you were good to do whatever you wanted for the day... I liked this strain, except for the harshness of the smoke, but like I said that may have been my fault. I have two more HBSS started and we'll see what I can do with this next grow!

Thanks again Mephisto and all those who offered advice on this grow! You all rock!
Great review bud! Never grew hubbabubbasmelloscope but always wanted too hubbasquach was closest I've had which was great may have to pick some up

Good review, thanks!

Back