Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - February 7th

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Farm Friends,

We made it through the first month of 2022 already, can you believe it??

Grape Crinkle has finally found her way back home to the Great White North this week. This legendary strain has deep roots to Canada with the Canadian Crinkle Cut parentage. This special plant is our not so secrete ingredient to get insane frost production on our staples like Double Grape, Grape Walker Kush, 4 Assed Monkey, and Sour Crinkle. Capture a piece of Canadian and Mephisto history with this special offering.

The US store is bringing back Purple Nuggets this week! Do we really need to say anything else? I mean, who doesn't like purple flowers??

Mephisto Uk will be taking a break this week, but will return the 14th with the new release of Skystomper 2.0.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The USA store opens - Monday, February 7th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

Strain List

• Purple Nuggets
  • Double Grape
  • Skywalker
  • Forum Stomper
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Featured Freebie - (Creme de la Chem x Forum Stomper) x Forum Stomper and (Sour Stomper x Creme de la Chem) x Skywalker
  • Strain Stickers, swag sticker packs, plant tags, and pins!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Canada store opens - Monday, February 7th @ 12 PM EST

Strain List

• Grape Crinkle
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • Samsquanch OG
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Strain stickers, swag sticker packs

How did everyone make out? Looks like everything was able to stay in stock except the limited edition Purple Nuggets. Excited to see what's coming next week.

How did everyone make out? Looks like everything was able to stay in stock except the limited edition Purple Nuggets. Excited to see what's coming next week.
I hope it's the Chemdogging! Just like the last release, I already had all that was offered this time! :pass:

Just a followup report. I received my 3 Bears packet on Valentine’s Day, exactly one week from time of order.
I love one of the new stickers I received, it’s van worthy. I only have two decals of favorite camping destinations on the bumper, now I’ll have a favorite seed company. The decal has the MG pig sized down and repeated in a pleasing Patern filling the entire space with pigs. One would have to look closely to see I’m a Meph Head but that’s ok, being under the radar works for me.
Have a wonderful day!

Back