Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - June 20th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
The UK and Canada store are off this week, but will return again next week!!

Also be sure to hold onto your Mephisto artwork box, we will be announcing a fun coloring contest here soon!

-The USA store opens - Monday, June 20th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time
This week's opening features a fresh restock of Forgotten Cookies. Dude, where's my cookies?? Whenever we are producing a round of Artisanal strains, we get the opportunity to comb through a lot of plants; and running 4 strains together really helps to assess the full qualities, similarities and differences between them. Two strains we thought would blend exceptionally well and be highly complementary to each other were Forum Stomper (Girl Scout Cookies x Sour Stomper) and Fugue State (Amnesia Haze BX1 x Walter White). Forum Stomper grows in a bushy freestyle manner, whilst Fugue State is more traditional and regimented in its shape. The effects of each are also very different, the Fugue State has a traditional sativa up, electric and soaring high whilst Forum Stomper is certainly more stoney but highly pleasurable. The end result is a lovely blend between sativa/indica growth patterns and the end effect. Originally released as a Limited Edition strain in 2018, Forgotten Cookies is back and better than ever. Selectively bred to retain all the qualities of her parent strains we loved, she's here to stay as part of our Reserva line. Definitely one to give a go, we recommend her highly.
Strain List
  • Forgotten Cookies
  • Double Grape
  • Skywalker
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • Mango Smile
-June Freebies
  • Forum Stomper x Pink Panama
  • Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama
  • Sour Livers x Livers bx
  • Skywalker x Forum Stomper
  • (Double Grape x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile

I'd like to see HUBBABUBBAHAZE and Super Orange Haze the same week sometime before April 2023. That's what I want to grow next season and buying them at the same time will maximize the freebies. Thanks :)

Back