Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - March 14th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Farm Friends,

Gas prices are too damn high!! Ease that pain with some Orange Diesel this week in the US store. An orangey, diesely affair. S.O.D.K (Sour Orange Diesel Kush) is one of the first Mephisto Originals strains and to this day one of our favourites to grow. S.O.D.K is Sour Orange Diesel from Lady Sativa Genetics mated to our Triangle Kush during the photo to auto process and then taken to fruition as a full automatic project. We wanted to refine the strain further and use it as a parent for a brand new Artisanal strain. We thought it a grand idea to search out a diesel or orange strain to outcross to again in order to make an improved and stable strain with a common heritage. We reached out to the lads at Lady Sativa and they very graciously offered us a few packs of their award-winning strain ODV3 to work with. So we'll say an extra thanks for that, and if anyone's looking for some photoperiod fire for their garden you shouldn't hesitate and check them out. The ODV3's when grown out to make the F1's and F2's were all very uniform; tight, silver, greasy buds with the distinct diesel aroma we know and love, with a dousing of orange peel. The plants were consistently deep green with a beautiful sheen. Orange Diesel at both F3 and F4 have been also consistently awesome! The plants produce tight and solid aromatic nugs of the finest quality with a split diesel and orange citrus aroma, they aren't the fastest, but the ease of growth and the end product is absolutely worth the wait. So don't sleep on this strain!

The UK store this week is restocking a number of Reserva strains! This a great opportunity for new and old meph heads to get their hands on some classic Mephisto hits. Sour Crinkle and Gold Glue are small to medium sized plants that produce rock hard nuggs and lean heavy on the indica side. Look to AVT and ManBearAlienPig if you want large plants with huge yield potential. Both of these are also good candidates for your outdoor grows. Skystomper 2.0 rounds out the mix as a general all purpose strain with good sativa/indica mix.

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 14th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

The USA store is changing up the freebie allotment going forward. Each month we will feature/rotating 5 freebie strains. In theory if you hit the highest freebies tier you should be able to get all 5 featured freebies.

Strain List

• Orange Diesel
  • Samsquanch OG
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • Forum Stomper
  • Creme De La Chem
  • March Freebies
    • (3 Bears OG x Samsquantch) x Samsquantch
    • (Double Grape x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile
    • Fugue State x Forum Stomper
    • HubbabubbaHaze x Livers bx
    • (Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker) x Samquantch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, March 14th @ 12 PM GMT

Strain List

• Skystomper 2.0
  • Sour Crinkle
  • ManBearAlienPig
  • Gold Glue
  • Alien VS Triangle

I will be happily be picking up the Orange Diesel this week. Bracing for the Illuminautos and then its just Chemdogging, Golden Glue and a few other stragglers lol
Also in for that orange diesel. Gold glue were the only seeds I've ever had with 0% germ. 0/5 on them and haven't seen them available since. But that was maybe 3 years ago. Would like another shot at them

That Gold Glue looks delish brothers and sisters :drool:
61d9980f0bdf293bc17d1163_Gold-glue-p-1600.jpeg

Hello Farm Friends,

Gas prices are too damn high!! Ease that pain with some Orange Diesel this week in the US store. An orangey, diesely affair. S.O.D.K (Sour Orange Diesel Kush) is one of the first Mephisto Originals strains and to this day one of our favourites to grow. S.O.D.K is Sour Orange Diesel from Lady Sativa Genetics mated to our Triangle Kush during the photo to auto process and then taken to fruition as a full automatic project. We wanted to refine the strain further and use it as a parent for a brand new Artisanal strain. We thought it a grand idea to search out a diesel or orange strain to outcross to again in order to make an improved and stable strain with a common heritage. We reached out to the lads at Lady Sativa and they very graciously offered us a few packs of their award-winning strain ODV3 to work with. So we'll say an extra thanks for that, and if anyone's looking for some photoperiod fire for their garden you shouldn't hesitate and check them out. The ODV3's when grown out to make the F1's and F2's were all very uniform; tight, silver, greasy buds with the distinct diesel aroma we know and love, with a dousing of orange peel. The plants were consistently deep green with a beautiful sheen. Orange Diesel at both F3 and F4 have been also consistently awesome! The plants produce tight and solid aromatic nugs of the finest quality with a split diesel and orange citrus aroma, they aren't the fastest, but the ease of growth and the end product is absolutely worth the wait. So don't sleep on this strain!

The UK store this week is restocking a number of Reserva strains! This a great opportunity for new and old meph heads to get their hands on some classic Mephisto hits. Sour Crinkle and Gold Glue are small to medium sized plants that produce rock hard nuggs and lean heavy on the indica side. Look to AVT and ManBearAlienPig if you want large plants with huge yield potential. Both of these are also good candidates for your outdoor grows. Skystomper 2.0 rounds out the mix as a general all purpose strain with good sativa/indica mix.

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 14th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

The USA store is changing up the freebie allotment going forward. Each month we will feature/rotating 5 freebie strains. In theory if you hit the highest freebies tier you should be able to get all 5 featured freebies.

Strain List

• Orange Diesel
  • Samsquanch OG
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • Forum Stomper
  • Creme De La Chem
  • March Freebies
    • (3 Bears OG x Samsquantch) x Samsquantch
    • (Double Grape x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile
    • Fugue State x Forum Stomper
    • HubbabubbaHaze x Livers bx
    • (Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker) x Samquantch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, March 14th @ 12 PM GMT

Strain List

• Skystomper 2.0
  • Sour Crinkle
  • ManBearAlienPig
  • Gold Glue
  • Alien VS Triangle
You sold me on the Orange Diesel. Grabbed a three pack. Seeds are stocking up, I can only do one plant at a time!

Sour Bubbly next week!!! Gotta get it! lol

I got my Orange Diesel today and I got a new to me freebie of HubbaBubbaHaze X Livers BX. I just sprouted a HubbaBubbaHaze today but I don't have anything with Livers in it so I am definitely intrigued and siked to get something new.

Back