MEPHISTO
Seeds: MEPHISTO

Super Orange Haze
Double Grape
CDLC
Ripley’s
Strawberry Nuggets
Toof Decay

5/6 have germinated. Toof Decay doesn’t seem to want to join the party. I haven’t given up, but I have dropped another one just in case.

Medium: Organic Soil (@pop22 recipe)

Light: HLG600R

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 95
Your off to a good start!

Seeds: MEPHISTO

Super Orange Haze
Double Grape
CDLC
Ripley’s
Strawberry Nuggets
Toof Decay

5/6 have germinated. Toof Decay doesn’t seem to want to join the party. I haven’t given up, but I have dropped another one just in case.

Medium: Organic Soil (@pop22 recipe)

Light: HLG600R

Quick update:

0917B1AE-308D-4E16-A812-2BEB37C28C14.jpeg84D19C8C-6E8E-4D1E-B2BA-A6A84D794D28.jpeg

Mephisto is still batting 5 for 6. I need a personal paradigm shift and smile at the 5 that are above ground rather than frown at the 1 that hasn’t germed YET. I am determined to include Toof Decay in this grow, so I have 2 in a paper towel and 1 in a rapid rooter. watch, I’ll end up with all 3 Toof Decay’s germinating. I consider this to be a “caviar” problem. i have 4 Auto pots, the others will be independent pots.

Quick update:

View attachment 1376719View attachment 1376720

Mephisto is still batting 5 for 6. I need a personal paradigm shift and smile at the 5 that are above ground rather than frown at the 1 that hasn’t germed YET. I am determined to include Toof Decay in this grow, so I have 2 in a paper towel and 1 in a rapid rooter. watch, I’ll end up with all 3 Toof Decay’s germinating. I consider this to be a “caviar” problem. i have 4 Auto pots, the others will be independent pots.
your cant go far wrong with @pop22 in your corner my only advice is to lower your light stop them from getting too leggy .I'm also doing my first soil autopot run with sohums live soil but I'm normally a coco grower

Lookin' good bro!! :cheers:

I need a personal paradigm shift and smile at the 5 that are above ground rather than frown at the 1 that hasn’t germed YET.
Sometimes we forget we're working with live material. Sometimes you get a dud, it happens... :pighug:

your cant go far wrong with @pop22 in your corner my only advice is to lower your light stop them from getting too leggy .I'm also doing my first soil autopot run with sohums live soil but I'm normally a coco grower
Thx bro. Just lowered the 2 autocobs to 24” from 30”(thoughts?). I’m utilizing my closet & autocobs for germ/early veg the switch to the HLG in the tent at 7-10 days.

Seedlings can take a lot of light, the concept of lower light levels for seedlings is a myth. Consider seeds started in an outdoor garden in May. Those newly sprouted seedling are getting blasted with around 1600 PPFD from the moment they break soil. I'd drop those cobs to 18" that would get you to around 500 ppfd. In fact, I think I'll set up one of my auto cobs and measure it's output at various heights. I'll post when I get to trying this.

Thx bro. Just lowered the 2 autocobs to 24” from 30”(thoughts?). I’m utilizing my closet & autocobs for germ/early veg the switch to the HLG in the tent at 7-10 days.

Back