Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Thanks and Wow

Damn I should have ordered directly, will you guys price match seedsman? I ordered an 18 pack of sour crack plus two for free. They seemed to be cheaper there than on your guys website. I would much rather you guys get all of the money and chop the middle man out.

:yc:

No mention of commerce, I believe? PM's are discreet!

PAL :peace:

MB.

Seedsman is cheaper because they are vat (value added tax) - sales tax? registered. Which means they can zero the tax when selling outside the European Union.

We don't generate enough sales and revenue currently to be able to do that. But, on the flip side we can offer our direct customers incentives such as more freebies, free t-shirts and stickers and we always mail for free,

cheers!

Did you open the pack? There should be two vials inside it

Ohh for the love of Judith what a dope I am lol yes bro two seperate vials in the pack....thank you so much they will be started very soon.

Ohh for the love of Judith what a dope I am lol yes bro two seperate vials in the pack....thank you so much they will be started very soon.

Shite................I'm subbed b4 ta thread mon! :) :drool:

MikeyB.

My 24 Carat beans arrived today, and I'm very happy to find a vial of Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging beans stuffed into the pack as well!

Vey much appreciated!! Top notch breeders and nice lads to boot, Mephisto is the only way forward!!

Peace
NB

My 24 Carat beans arrived today, and I'm very happy to find a vial of Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging beans stuffed into the pack as well!

Vey much appreciated!! Top notch breeders and nice lads to boot, Mephisto is the only way forward!!

Peace
NB

[video=youtube;-5i1cJIwE7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i1cJIwE7M[/video]

Mikey...........

Found this tune had to up it. Down Down Down to Mephisto's Cafe {for a bean feast lol)}

[video=youtube;8NTyCLU0Gv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NTyCLU0Gv0[/video]

Seedsman is cheaper because they are vat (value added tax) - sales tax? registered. Which means they can zero the tax when selling outside the European Union.

We don't generate enough sales and revenue currently to be able to do that. But, on the flip side we can offer our direct customers incentives such as more freebies, free t-shirts and stickers and we always mail for free,

cheers!
Excellent, after I burn through these I will place my next order directly. Thanks Mitch!

So TANG, what did you end up with? Or is it a secret, I think you should go with WW for your next grow, I really wanna see you rock those! Ive been debating whether to order some DP A-ultimates just cuz I wanna get some larger autos to play around with, but I like the quality of Mephisto stuff so much its hard for me to throw money at other breeders right now. Decisions, decisions.

So TANG, what did you end up with? Or is it a secret, I think you should go with WW for your next grow, I really wanna see you rock those! Ive been debating whether to order some DP A-ultimates just cuz I wanna get some larger autos to play around with, but I like the quality of Mephisto stuff so much its hard for me to throw money at other breeders right now. Decisions, decisions.

Hay bro I got some Hubbabubbasmelliscope and some Walter White and I will be starting both in a couple of weeks as soon as I have room. I was reading about 'The While' yesterday and it sounds amazing,I may run a multipot with 2 Whites in a 15L Airpot.

Back