Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Weekly - October 24

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
We have a lot going on this month. Make sure you check out links.

Make sure you check out the Fall 2022 Update for more info on all the store updates!!!!!

The second round of 2022 Illuminautos will be available for all store on 10/31.

Use your pumpkin carving skills for a chance to win a prize pack of our new Round 2 - 2022 Illuminautos!!!

-The USA store opens - Monday - Friday starting and ending at @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time -
Strain List
  • Walter White
  • Sour Stomper
  • Skywalker
  • Pink Panama
  • Creme De La Chem
October Freebies
  • Forgotten Cookies x Strawberry Nuggets
  • 3BOG x Toof Decay
  • Double Grape x Grape Crinkle
  • Forum Stomper x Pink Panama
  • Mango Smile x Samsquanch OG
----------------------------------------------------------

-The Canada store opens - Monday, October 31st @ 12 PM PST
Make sure you read the Fall 2022 Update to see everything going on with the new Canada store!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday - October 31st @ 12PM GMT

I am excited about the 31st. Got it logged in my quicken as a bill already :p I am also excited for the possible future announcement of the new photo to auto crosses and maybe some Chemdoggin hitting the store again lol

Is Creme de la Chem is or Ripley's OG scheduled at the UK store anytime soon?

Is Creme de la Chem is or Ripley's OG scheduled at the UK store anytime soon?

CDLC on Nov 14th for Uk. Dont see Ripley's on schedule yet, think we just finished some.

Hello @stan_mephisto, thanks for the update. I sounds as though the scrum may thin out a bit soon, so I will be back.

I have a question though. Will the seed supply operation in Canada be approved by the Canadian government for direct retail sale to either recreational purchasers, or medical purchasers? As I understand the law at the moment, specific federal licensing is required for a vendor to sell seeds to retail customers. Absent such licensing, any seeds purchased are not legal. Not that this has held many here back, but still, it would be nice to know. At some point, I may have to explain where my seeds came from, and it would be helpful to have documented purchases from a government approved vendor, a vendor, that is, who sells stuff that I am interested in. The Ontario government store now has a selection of autos available, but I am not interested in what they have to offer, and the few other legal sources I have chased down are worse.

Thanks for any information you can supply. :thanks:

Hello @stan_mephisto, thanks for the update. I sounds as though the scrum may thin out a bit soon, so I will be back.

I have a question though. Will the seed supply operation in Canada be approved by the Canadian government for direct retail sale to either recreational purchasers, or medical purchasers? As I understand the law at the moment, specific federal licensing is required for a vendor to sell seeds to retail customers. Absent such licensing, any seeds purchased are not legal. Not that this has held many here back, but still, it would be nice to know. At some point, I may have to explain where my seeds came from, and it would be helpful to have documented purchases from a government approved vendor, a vendor, that is, who sells stuff that I am interested in. The Ontario government store now has a selection of autos available, but I am not interested in what they have to offer, and the few other legal sources I have chased down are worse.

Thanks for any information you can supply. :thanks:

No federal licensing at this time. Always looking into it, but not really friendly toward smaller business like us.

No federal licensing at this time. Always looking into it, but not really friendly toward smaller business like us.
I pretty much figured as much. The Feds are not exactly in the business of encouraging seed sales, there is more tax revenue for them in the bud or other higher margin products. When I was digging in to this a while ago, I got a list from Health Canada of the licensed providers who currently legally supply medical cannabis supplies in Canada. Several of them list seeds as one of the products included in their licence but often offer no seeds at all, or at best a handful of strains, usually photoperiods with bugger all useful information about them. Clearly, most vendors just higher margin stuff like overpriced flower, gummies, and the like. Again, for these larger operations, they have no incentive to sell seeds, and many of them don't bother. As far as I am aware, not one single breeder or serious seedbank is actually licensed to sell seeds. Bloody ridiculous, IMO.

Good luck getting this sorted at some point. In the meantime, keep up the great work. I think Mephisto has some of the best genetics out there. :worship:

Back