Autoflower Mephisto's Grape Crinkleberry

Grape Crinkleberry by Mephisto Genetics harvested on Day 81.
Good stuff!
I'm getting ready to start a new strain from Mephisto but it's not easy to decide...:CSR: Sweet n Sour, Chemdogging, Ice'd n Baked or Hartwells Rosé??? I want to make a voting thread but I don't know how to post it.

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to start a new strain from Mephisto but it's not easy to decide...:CSR: Sweet n Sour, Chemdogging or Hartwells Rosé??? I want to make a voting thread but I don't know how to post it.
I would do the chemdogging then the hartwell then the sweet n sour. Only cause you just did a Grape one so maybe space out the Grape terps so you don't get burned out, that's just me though.

I want to make a voting thread but I don't know how to post it.
here is some screen shots to help. Basically you just go to wherever you are going to post a thread and to the right you will see a section the says "Poll"
Screenshot_20230831_092104_DuckDuckGo.png

Then scroll down to fill out the poll questions..
1000010456.png

It's default is 7 days but you can change that. Most people stop voting after the 2nd or 3rd day anyway. Then just post to LSC so everyone can see it and vote.

I was just noticing how big the Grape strains are becoming lately and I've been leaning towards Chemdogging to @Hotfire I've wanted to try it out for awhile now so I think I'll go with my gut feeling too. I'm also adding an older parfacts light that @Rasterman gifted me a couple months ago and it's perfect for one plant and I have 2 more 2ft LED light bars that are the same as the 2 I've been using. Hopefully it'll work out well for the next grow.. what do you have going on in your grow?

I just harvested an apple Fritter and have another one at week 5.
I have a gold Glue going at week 5
And a ripleys og at week 5.
Mimosa x orange punch at week 3
Strawberry nuggets x pink panama, Durban Twist, Marathon og all at week 2. And 3 wedding train at day 6.
I'm going a little crazy right now but I'm having fun! Switched to 1 gal pots to have more variety we will see how it works out. I have a 2x2 with a small light that houses the plants under 3 or 4 weeks, everything else goes in the 3x3.

Back