Mephisto Genetics Mephisto’s Wedding.

InhumanTheory

Exclusively Mephisto.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mace windu!
Hi friends! Here is a sneak peek of the new Artisanal that will be released soon! A true Wedding Cake auto by Mephisto!

Here are the full details and report.

Strain : Wedding cake auto.

Lineage: ( wedding cake ( seed junky ) x double grape ) x Creme de le chem f3 )

Grow space : 4x4x8 ac infinity tent

Lighting type : HLG 300L rspec LED

Plants in space : 3

Container size : 5 gallon rain science bags

Medium : buildasoil light mix recipe

Nutrients : craft blend, coconut water, aloe water, buildabloom, alive organics and growers recharge.

Final plant size : Both wedding cakes weren’t particularly large plants. Both did not make it over a foot tall. A fairly smallish-medium plant.

Days from sprout to harvest : 85

Yield : about 2 ½ oz per plant.

Techniques used (LST, topping etc) : barely any LST. Wanted these ones to grow out naturally.

Ratings: 8

Ease of grow : A delightful plant that is a breeze to grow. Didn’t give me much trouble despite stunting one of them but the runt still produced some awesome smoke.

Aroma level whilst growing : 10. Very dank chemical and funky smells with hints of grape that gradually transitioned into a very funky, vanilla/bakery aromas. You will want a filter or two if you plan on growing these indoors.

Trim ease : 7, fan leaves are fairly large. It seems silly to take off some sugar leaves from this cultivar since they are absolutely caked with trichomes.

Bag appeal : 9, lots of orange hairs. buds have some density. This definitely produced a lot more frost than some of the strains I grew previously.

After cure aroma level: 10, straight up chemicals, gasoline and vanilla. The vanilla is subtle but definitely there on the exhale. One of the smoothest smokes I’ve had thus far.

Potency : 8.5, definitely not for novice smokers. I have a pretty high tolerance but this stuff really relaxed me physically and felt like a warm hug. Joint pain diminished greatly. Definitely a good night time smoke. Wonderful for aches and pains. However, this will be a creeper! Do not throw caution to the wind with this strain!

Density: 7, flowers are dense but not that large.

Growers thoughts or feedback: Mephisto knows what they are doing. The work put into this Wedding Cake auto shows. I’ve had wedding cake by seed junky a few times and I think Mitch and Tim did a wonderful job converting it into autoflower format. Every meph-head has to try their wedding cake at least once for their medicine stash!
DAE2674E-134E-4BB6-8D29-7F41FEB393F3.jpeg

967270FC-5A0A-4C80-BBA1-4DD25EA1ECDC.jpeg

169E91D8-244A-432E-96CB-EE44F08AC151.jpeg

Back