mi5 bottom leaves yellowing to young

Once the leaves turn yellow, though, photosynthesis has stopped at the glucose is now trapped inside the leaf and it can't go anywhere. I've always pruned dead weight off of everything in my gardens (veggies and fruits). In fact, my tomatoes need some of that right about now. Getting a little bushy with old yellow leaves inside that mess.

love the advice from evrybody i think she will be fine, she was just transplanted a week ago she might be doing all sorts of things hopefully shes using all her stuff to grow some nice big roots lol but really love all the advice i can.

ya she just might be hungry shes in a aftertransplant growth spurt lol shes got one more watering on schedule till she gets fed any nutes she will just have too wait lol
:bong:
she 25 days old & you've not fed her?

no shes been fed twice pluse pluss root66 load with a sugar daddyload when transplanted plus she gets a daily feed of red1 and green1 spray all phd to 6.4. bbut her feeding schedule is feed water water feed so thats why i said shes got to wait one more watering b4 she gets her nutes

Got it bro, was going to say she's doing really good for not ever being fed...lol...happy growing!

Back