Mephisto Genetics Mim's Auto Patch

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been lurking the forums for a bit and figured that I would post up a few pics of the patch of Mephisto autos that I've been running! I had Skywalker, Menage Tyrone, Grape Crinkle and 2 Double grape, all flowering under two Platinum LED p-600's and fed the full Heavy 16 nutrient line. This run has been super fun and these flowers are completely amazing!! I'm blown away by what has happened in roughly 60 days from sprout! I had one short pheno of Double Grape finish early so now there are 4. Here's a few random shots!! I'd like to thank Mephisto for creating such fantastic genetics. I'm at a loss for words, and my garden is giving me a giant grin every time I'm in there.

First is a couple group shots from a few days back. I tried to put my flashlight next to a side branch of the Menage Tyrone for a size comparison. The patch got bigger than I expected, but I'm not complaining.

_MG_4664.JPG
_MG_4688.JPG

Here's a couple shots from Christmas day, when we had a lil holiday lighting goin' on
IMG_5080.JPG
IMG_5137.JPG

Here's a closer look at the Double Grape
IMG_5516.JPG
IMG_5515.JPG

Here's a look at the Menage Tyrone

_MG_4871.JPG
IMG_5656.JPG
IMG_5593.JPG

And a Shot at the Grape Crinkle
IMG_5396.JPG

And last but not least, a few pics of the Short Double Grape that finished early
_MG_4395.JPG
IMG_4601.JPG

I am super stoked at how this grow has been turning out and these last few weeks are bringing some insane aromas from the Mephisto's. Thanks again guys!!!!!!!

Looks great man! Well done. Another Meph head in the making.
Really nice. Good work.

Hey thanks a ton guys! I'm most def. a Meph Head now!!

Here's a lil bit of the Double Grape dry sift collected from my Trimbin, that my girlfriend got me for christmas this year! Stoked on this stuff, it's hella strong!!!
_MG_4996.JPG
IMG_5028.JPG
IMG_5260.JPG

I hope everyone has a good finish to the holiday!!

Attachments

• IMG_4847.JPG
    IMG_4847.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 155
Those are georgus I could have swore I read a journal of yours on another site were you ran the alien vs triangle was a 300 plus journal so I'm probably confused. Was going to say if you those were Georgus also!
Mephisto sure has lovely plants I got 5 of those Menace A Tyrone seeds can't wait to run them she's a monster:slap: great grow!

Those are georgus I could have swore I read a journal of yours on another site were you ran the alien vs triangle was a 300 plus journal so I'm probably confused. Was going to say if you those were Georgus also!
Mephisto sure has lovely plants I got 5 of those Menace A Tyrone seeds can't wait to run them she's a monster:slap: great grow!

Hell yea man thanks a ton!!!! I did run some AxT on Grasscity! More than likely it was me, but I've made some major changes in my approach since then! I'm stoked whenever anyone wants to check out the garden and I'm thankful for everyone of you!!! My garden is what keeps me sane, and I've been growing ever since I quit drinking alcohol! This is a huge part of my life now and I'm glad that I can share it with you guys! Thanks again for your words, and the Rep!!!

Here's to Mephisto!! I wish I could pass this around the thread! Phantom Cookies doobie with some Double Grape dry-sift coated Flower Rosin rings!!! :smokeout:
IMG_5399.JPG

Hell yea man thanks a ton!!!! I did run some AxT on Grasscity! More than likely it was me, but I've made some major changes in my approach since then! I'm stoked whenever anyone wants to check out the garden and I'm thankful for everyone of you!!! My garden is what keeps me sane, and I've been growing ever since I quit drinking alcohol! This is a huge part of my life now and I'm glad that I can share it with you guys! Thanks again for your words, and the Rep!!!

Here's to Mephisto!! I wish I could pass this around the thread! Phantom Cookies doobie with some Double Grape dry-sift coated Flower Rosin rings!!! :smokeout:View attachment 679594

F'n nice!

Back