Night Owl Seeds Miracle Berry

She is absolutely gorgouse! This helps reassure me I made the right call lol. But now I am beyoooooond excited!

Miracle Berry came down day 76 from seed and what a gorgeous hybrid !! also WOW she has developed some stronger smells this past week -- now she is smelling like sweet candied cantaloupes, honeydew, squash, carrots, pumpkins and herbs just WOW definitely picked up a bunch of goodies from the Zamaldelica in this department :thumbsup::yay::thumbsup:

mb1.jpg
mb2.jpg
mb3.jpg
mb4.jpg

Amazing grow man. Looks like there's lots of large nugs there, and damn do those look good. You definitely put those primo genetics to work and made them shine :thumbsup:

Miracle Berry came down day 76 from seed and what a gorgeous hybrid !! also WOW she has developed some stronger smells this past week -- now she is smelling like sweet candied cantaloupes, honeydew, squash, carrots, pumpkins and herbs just WOW definitely picked up a bunch of goodies from the Zamaldelica in this department :thumbsup::yay::thumbsup:

View attachment 1176072View attachment 1176073View attachment 1176074View attachment 1176075
Did you chop this yet? Nice work as always! You have such great descriptions if smells. My nose has been broken 2x and had surgery 2x. So my sniffer doesnt work so good. Hahahaha

Amazing grow man. Looks like there's lots of large nugs there, and damn do those look good. You definitely put those primo genetics to work and made them shine :thumbsup:

cheers @Rengrows I appreciate your kind words you nailed it when you mention primo genetics this Miracle Berry is bomb :fire::fire::fire: her rosin is tasting sooooooo good as I said she inherited oodles of Zamaldelica terps :yay:

Did you chop this yet? Nice work as always! You have such great descriptions if smells. My nose has been broken 2x and had surgery 2x. So my sniffer doesnt work so good. Hahahaha

@slowandeasy yeah bro she chopped on day 76 from seed I think I mentioned it above hahaha that nose ouch man mine has only been broken 1x with no surgeries knocking on wood lol

Nice looking plant. What was the yield on it?

Back