Night Owl Seeds Miracle Berry

Day 49 from seed beast mode watering daily you can see she wants more water badly in these pictures lol
mb1.jpg
mb2.jpg
mb3.jpg
mb4.jpg

Miracle Berry 0:27 - 0:43

Just got caught up. Amazing. Getting heavy I’ll bet.

yeah let me get back to you though later today I got busy :thumbsup:

I did try bumping my nose into the buds as I carried her back and forth and she is definitely getting dank but I couldn't really place it so I need to spend some focused time lol... I did notice some of the more savory and spicy (not fruity) scents which is probably why I was having a harder time lol

Last edited:
@BCBudlady well I spent a little quality time with Miracle Berry and will say she is a little more subtle and subdued... more floral and perfume-like and a little spicy and quite sweet. Not in your face at all like Skunk or OG or even Haze and like I said before not super fruity either more like a perfume or cologne its nice and it's got many layers just not smacking you in the face like "wow someone just opened up a bag of some stank ass smelly weed" sort of thing

now Mango Smile... THAT is some stank ass smelly weed !!

well I checked her out again and yeah its one of those you have to open up the buds a little to get a good whiff... smells great and we'll see how she cures up and all... but this pheno is one of those lighter smelling ones good for stealth... I had a Grapey Walter that was the same way very subtle and you had to really open up the buds to get a good whiff... that one never really developed any stronger scents with curing but I also squished it all up into rosin pretty quick... loved the high !!

@BCBudlady well I spent a little quality time with Miracle Berry and will say she is a little more subtle and subdued... more floral and perfume-like and a little spicy and quite sweet. Not in your face at all like Skunk or OG or even Haze and like I said before not super fruity either more like a perfume or cologne its nice and it's got many layers just not smacking you in the face like "wow someone just opened up a bag of some stank ass smelly weed" sort of thing

now Mango Smile... THAT is some stank ass smelly weed !!
I might need to pick up some Miracle Berry, although I’m a sucker for stank ass weed, so Mango Smile and Livers BX are my next purchase. Always tough. Too many beans already .

Back