Gnome Automatics Missed the new drop

Reaction score
was looking at hembra and noticed i missed a new drop of the forge, damacus and black strap breeders edition. anyone know what those last two are? also more importantly anyone know when/where i'd be able to get my hands on those beans?

after a little research i found the new wonderful website with all the info! https://gnomeautomatics.com/cultivars

also apparently dcse will be having a drop soon!

Last edited:
Hope both of us can get some, I am really eyeing on damascus as well! Eagerly waiting for DCSE to come back from well deserved vacation!

was looking at hembra and noticed i missed a new drop of the forge, damacus and black strap breeders edition. anyone know what those last two are? also more importantly anyone know when/where i'd be able to get my hands on those beans?

after a little research i found the new wonderful website with all the info! https://gnomeautomatics.com/cultivars

also apparently dcse will be having a drop soon!
Mandalorian is now Gnome. Blackstrap is a project from full duplex and brother Mendelson. Full Duplex is on autoflower.net.

Mandalorian is now Gnome. Blackstrap is a project from full duplex and brother Mendelson. Full Duplex is on autoflower.net.
yes, but this is black strap breeders edition, i imagine it's something other than the black strap i've got. (thing is a beast, like 6 feet tall)

DCSE drops Forge and Damascus today at 420pm EST. Go get 'em!

Also believe that MultiVerseBeans is doing a drop today at noon PST. Can’t remember all he’s got as I’m certainly wanting the Gnome, but I’ve still got tons of seeds and strains to try still.

Yes, Multi did drop. I saw them and then couldn't go anywhere. Too much server traffic no doubt.

Yes, Multi did drop. I saw them and then couldn't go anywhere. Too much server traffic no doubt.
Well 3 of Gnome's suppliers sold out of some offerings in a hurry. I missed Forge and Damascus while I was getting my haircut.

I keep eyeballing Anvil and Black Strap. I guess they’re old news to some. Hard to resist sometimes. MVB has a decent sale still going on, but my seed backlog is long and I’m trying to not be so impulsive on seed buying. Gets really easy to buy everything.

I'm the same way...have a big backlog and even running three spaces not putting a big dent in it. I want so many more strains. I have the anvil and blackstrap though. Blackstrap going right now at about 3 weeks. I ran the alf #5 coal miners daughter and really like her. Nice coffee chocolate smell and all indica in effect. Not sleepy but very long lasting.

Back