Gnome Automatics Missed the new drop

The good thing about Gnome is that his stuff is reasonably priced and you have a better chance of getting some good ones than with some other connoisseur breeders.

I bought 2 packs of Night Owl, a six pack of Twenty20, and 2 packs of Mephisto over the past couple weeks. I’m like wtf are you doing man??!! I’m skipping stuff I wanted to run constantly for new stuff. Biggest issue is that I’m running in a 4x2 this time of year indoors, so I shut down my 8x4 in my shop until it cools down. And this year I also decided to run 4 photos outside while I do 2 autos inside. The 4 photos are so massive that I’m gonna have so much I may have to give a lot away. I love cultivating so much, that end product is really secondary to me. But with literally pounds going to be harvested in 6 weeks or so, dunno if I can justify firing up the 8x4 at all for a good while. Much less buying even more seeds.

Yeah I'm running my 5x5 and 4x4 plus some small spaces running miscellaneous things. With buying and making seeds its crazy. I've read other people on afn having the same problem of debating for days which seeds to plant next. I want to pop them all lol. Its a bit frustrating sometimes because there's just so many projects I want to do. I fancy myself somewhat of an amateur breeder haha. I'm always planning different things but its hard to decide what to do first. At the moment autos are taking priority over photos but that might change by next week. As you can see its not only a hobby its an obsession...

Yeah I'm running my 5x5 and 4x4 plus some small spaces running miscellaneous things. With buying and making seeds its crazy. I've read other people on afn having the same problem of debating for days which seeds to plant next. I want to pop them all lol. Its a bit frustrating sometimes because there's just so many projects I want to do. I fancy myself somewhat of an amateur breeder haha. I'm always planning different things but its hard to decide what to do first. At the moment autos are taking priority over photos but that might change by next week. As you can see its not only a hobby its an obsession...
I’ll just continue running a couple autos in the 4x2 to keep me (sort of) satisfied until it makes sense to fire up the 8x4 again. Despite having the photos outside, 1 is 10’ another is 12’ and the other 2 are around 8’, I just find autos more exciting. I think next summer I may do one photo out there, and play around with more outdoors autos.

I’ve been playing around with breeding too. Male auto pollen to female autos, and I even skipped over sprouting those to buy more seeds. Tried reversing an orange sherbet recently and the whole plant reversed. So I want to play with that more. You’re right. It’s an obsession!

Yeah I got myself some stuff to mix up sts also. Did you find it pretty easy to get the plant to reverse? Also impressive work with the photos. Get some pics up. Or pm me some haha. I love me some outdoor. Its where I started my growing. Theres something special to walk through some 10 to 12 foot monsters feeling like your in the jungle.

How many autos you running in that 8x4? I feel ya on the flower building up too but there's worse problems to have. Hell I feel like a dispensary half the time. Except I don't make any money. :baked:

Yeah I got myself some stuff to mix up sts also. Did you find it pretty easy to get the plant to reverse? Also impressive work with the photos. Get some pics up. Or pm me some haha. I love me some outdoor. Its where I started my growing. Theres something special to walk through some 10 to 12 foot monsters feeling like your in the jungle.

How many autos you running in that 8x4? I feel ya on the flower building up too but there's worse problems to have. Hell I feel like a dispensary half the time. Except I don't make any money. :baked:
I bought some higher PPM colloidal silver just to mess around with. It grew sacks pretty easy. I only sprayed a couple sites, but the whole plant grew sacks.

So I’m not sure if it was an issue with the silver being too strong? I sprayed too much? Or the plant was just a bad one. That particular plant was sort of a mutant that I was going to toss, so I decided to experiment with it. If I had another female that I was willing to sacrifice I would have put them in a tent together. I would have just tried collecting pollen, but it was hard to see pollen since the reversed plants put out much less. And then if it’s a mutant?

There’s a couple recent photos of my outdoor in the what nutes are you using thread.

Sorry. In my 8x4 I generally run 6-8 plants. Legal limit here is 6, and I’m experimenting with larger pots lately. Trying to push them to see how big I can get them.

What is the best way to find out when there will be another new drop? Really wanting to try the Damascus out in the Spring and hoping to score seeds whenever they are available.

What is the best way to find out when there will be another new drop? Really wanting to try the Damascus out in the Spring and hoping to score seeds whenever they are available.
Keep up with Guome Automatics and Full Duplex on their Instagram pages.

Back