twenty20 MSG & hopefully some twisted tree!

Germination

Brownthumbs

Qualified Live Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So I am finally getting to grow some of Adams stuff. Been wanting to try some of his genetics for a while, and here we go!
MSG was planted Friday 9-2, and she sprouted Sunday 9-4.
For this grow I will be utilizing my Rubbermaid 24x22 converted storage cabinet, a 165w Demon Board from the now defunked Elevated lighting co, AgroMax Pure UV T5 supplementing in flower, 4" in-line exhaust fan, small circulating fan. One gallon tall felt pots. Media used Promix premium from Wally World, pretreated with 1/2g per gal Megacrop. I plan to use MC for the remainder of the grow.

I also have two Twisted Tree Chem & Cookies that Willow gifted me but they haven't sprouted yet, Day 5 and I'm getting a little worried
I'm really looking forward to trying this strain & hope they take off. I think they'd compliment the MSG well.
1662518374991.jpeg

Last edited:
My MSG has not gotten a whole lot bigger in the last two days, but my TT Chem x CSC finally popped up!
1662675813334.jpeg

No much to report on day 7. MSG is just doing her thing.
1662930834031.jpeg

I am concerned about one of the chem x csc. It appears to be defective. Looks a little mutated. 30 plus successful harvest, and never encounter this below. Should I cull or let her ride?
1662930960325.jpeg

Not much to report. MSG just turned two weeks today. She's just doing her thing. First feed yesterday, her & the chemxgsc Megacrop at 1 g per gal. I had to cull the 2nd chemxgsc as she just wasn't doing much and started to look worse. Popped a blackstrap as a replacement.
1663525315320.jpeg

Weekly update. They were fed h2o mid week, and 1.5g mc per gal yesterday. Day 21 for MSG, 19 for the chem x cookies. 10 or so days for the Blackstrap. Blackstrap did not like the feeding. Other than being short, the other two are looking healthy.
1664132401467.jpeg

Weekly update. They be growing. The TT Chem & Cookies is now taller than the MSG. TT is showing sex so she's a she. Not yet for the MSG.
1664752294643.jpeg

Very nice. I have some MSG on the way. I've tried to trace down those TT Chem & Cookies without any luck. I'll be waiting for them to hit their site though.

Very nice. I have some MSG on the way. I've tried to trace down those TT Chem & Cookies without any luck. I'll be waiting for them to hit their site though.
So I saw an old post on their facebook page about their chemxgsc. I email Willow and asked when it would be ready. She said they still working on it, but would give me some testers on my next order. That's how i got them.

Back