New Grower My 1st Grow, A journey...

Three month anniversary on the last post, Thought I would add some more thoughts.

One thought. Keep the ONA gel away from the grow area. I think in my quest for little to no odor and a stinky strain that I greatly reduced the smell of the Critical cheese and some what the biodiesel mass. I say this because I did not have the ONA gel close to the bubba kush and she still really reeks. So leson learned keep the ONA in the populated area and away from the garden area. My room is in the basement so I placed the ONA bucket at the to of the stairs.
Everything has cured nicely and with the exception of the critical cheese the smell is strong with volatile overtones and plenty of that skunky smell with the kush. The smoke is nice and smooth, the bubba kush has a great taste in the vaporizer and is a knock out drop which is just what I wanted from her.

This grow was a great learning tool but it did not prepare me for the big disappointment of my second grow. That grow crashed big time and I lost the whole thing. It was and still could be major. I think I may have it figured out. The new tent I bought out-gassed and killed everything! At least that's my current theory. I am now starting my third grow and things look great again, so let's see if I can put what I learned to good use!!
So Peace and Happy growing to all!!!

Back