my afghan kush ryder from WOS

• Thread starter VanishingToaster
  • Start date
V

VanishingToaster

last day or so i've been noticing what looks like a melted leaf on my afghan. she is 5 weeks old and not showing any sign of sex, the lower leaves are yellowing differently to what i've seen on other plants. am i panicing for no reason or is something up ?

Attachments

• Picture 63.jpg
    Picture 63.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 64.jpg
    Picture 64.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 65.jpg
    Picture 65.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 79
yeah, that looks fungal.... get some h202 (hydrogen peroxide) and spray the plant down every couple hours with that... probably dilute down like 2 ounces to 1 quart of distilled water...

do this for a few days... but dont spray the last2 hours of light and overnight... cuz that would keep it wet overnight... prime conditions for fungus... whats your humidity in that chamber and hwere did you get your soil?

Well, that's nothing like my wos afghan kusy ryder...I burned mine a bit but it's quite the girl for 5 weeks...I'd say you have a problem...AfgKush6-26.jpg

soil's bio-bizz and the humidity is rarely above 45% and never above 50. can that spread to other plants if its fungal i've noticed a couple yellowing spots on the plant next to it.

my grow probably wont be growing at the same pace as normal cause i can't get my lights over the plants safely and are side on to them, hence the stretching. just wanna see the process through and learn from this grow, not creating a masterpiece ... yet lol

--- double post prevention ---

i've not noticed any powder mildew, an outside cutting came in with spider mites and the little white spots they leave where they bite, i initially mistook for powder mildew and i was running my fingers over the leaf surfaces and nothing was coming off on my fingers, humidity pH and temp have been controlled meticulously but i have watered last thing at night a few times. seems to be one thing after another lol

Hey VT...my soil is Humboldt ....which is nuteless...and nutes are biobizz....as you could tell, I use very small pots...4" approx 2 ltr....this wos afghan kush auto is typical of what I've seen with the wos autos I've grown....actually, I never even notice my humidity...only ventilate and adjust fan speeds according to temps...My lighting is t5 for 3-4 weeks at 24/0...then to 400w hps on 12/12....good karma on your grow man...

Have you checked that one for spider mites?

It looks odd to me. Sort of hard to pin down.

i've had a look but couldn't see any mites although i described it to the guy in my grow shop and he said it could be mite damage but i'm not seeing any damage to the plant that is infested, released a thousand predator mites bout 4 days ago and they've not had any effect as yet, if anything theres more spider mites and i've started to see webbing around the infected plant. was told to treat all the plants as if they were infected and i have.

got some more pics of the affected areas

the little white spots on the first pic are the perlite the predator mites came in, not bite marks, its the yellowish big circles i wanna draw ur attention to

Attachments

• Picture 66.jpg
    Picture 66.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 67.jpg
    Picture 67.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 68.jpg
    Picture 68.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture 70.jpg
    Picture 70.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 60
What happened, any updates? Did the Afgan ryder even autoflower?

Thanks, hope all is well.

i chopped the "infected" leaves and have taken her out the grow room and into the kitchen window just to minimalise the risk of infection spreading. still no sign of spider mites on her and theres no other signs of anything wrong although there is still no signs of sex to the point i'm beginning to wonder if i've been sent the correct seed.

Back