Photoperiod My first grow with photos ( BCN Critical XXL )

Haha, as you keep her alive:biggrin:

Exactly :D its actually nice to grow all types of plants i think.. Its like having a pet or something you can eat lol

Sorry to say the damn police raided me this morning and took all shit. Thats just how it is in my country. Its corrupt. They are giving out heroin to people here but weed isnt allowed not even one plant. So propably got a small jail sentence coming lol, but really dont care, just sad i lost my hard work. If you are in a country like mine, Be aware of your nighbours and such, they will rat on you- Peace brothers and sisters

Stay save brother and come back when u good.

Sorry to say the damn police raided me this morning and took all shit. Thats just how it is in my country. Its corrupt. They are giving out heroin to people here but weed isnt allowed not even one plant. So propably got a small jail sentence coming lol, but really dont care, just sad i lost my hard work. If you are in a country like mine, Be aware of your nighbours and such, they will rat on you- Peace brothers and sisters
sorry to hear that jack lets hope you have a good lawyer on a weed smoking judge hope to see you back soon

Back