My Plant Doesn't Look Right

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm having an issue and cant seem to figure out what it may be.. any advice would be great!

Background/Setup
  • This is my first grow
  • Medium - Fox Farm Ocen mixed with Fox Farm Frog
  • Lighting - 1200 w LED Height from plant 26"
  • 5 gal pot
  • watering with water only - ph around 6.6
  • Temp - 75-80 and humidity 40-60%
  • Plant - gorilla glue autoflower
  • No Nutrients have been added to the soil or water other then what was initially in the soil mixture
Description
Plant is around 4 weeks old. Ever since the plant grew its first set of leaves I've noticed the leafs have a "bleached look" to them, it looks like the green pigment has been removed. I have two other plants that look great next to this one. Other than the discoloration the plant appears to be fine. I can add more photos if needed.

IMG_2184.jpeg
IMG_2183.jpeg
IMG_2187 2.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2183.jpeg
    IMG_2183.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Its a freek genetic thing that I see now and than and should grow out of it.Give them a half dose of grow nutes and see what happens.

Its a freek genetic thing that I see now and than and should grow out of it.Give them a half dose of grow nutes and see what happens.
thanks for the feedback! I've just watered with a half dose nutes... today Ill be getting a root nute (voodoo juice) that Im going to add as well.. also Ive dialed in my ph tester and set the watering solution to 6.7.. lets see what happens!

Back