New Grower My soil mix with BuildaSoil's top dressings, qp auto x tangie dream auto and gdp auto

I can increase it by 5% for a few days if you think that is best but i have 2 plants in there for their 48 hour dark so i might not risk mold on them bumping it up and yes 20 jars of burping must be hell i only had about 8 jars last harvest.

The bud i tested today hit 76% so i should be jarring them shortly? i just don't want to jar to early like i did last time and have to end up pulling everything out of jars to dry a bit more lol that was annoying

edit: i got no paper bags ; /

I can increase it by 5% for a few days if you think that is best but i have 2 plants in there for their 48 hour dark so i might not risk mold on them bumping it up and yes 20 jars of burping must be hell i only had about 8 jars last harvest.

The bud i tested today hit 76% so i should be jarring them shortly? i just don't want to jar to early like i did last time and have to end up pulling everything out of jars to dry a bit more lol that was annoying

edit: i got no paper bags ; /

yeah that gets annoying.. just dont over dry them.. paper bags can even out the humidity..even a cardboard box that can fit your buds not piled but in a fairly thin layer with a hole cut out for a small humidity meter taped into it could work.. otherwise, better to jar them a little early and take them out if need be than dry them out too much...

if you didnt already go over this:

Harvest weight: 87 grams
I got busy and meant to trim and jar up yesterday but things came up and i over dried the buds a little, 55-58% without a boveda packet not much i can do so i added a boveda packet and they sit around 60-63%. the branches never did crack though so i was a little mislead by that, they just bent , lesson learned.

Quarter-pounder auto Tangerine dream auto yielded 36 grams of the frostiest garlic smelling bud i ever smelled, even tastes like garlic my woman says.
My runt stunted Granddaddy purple auto yielded 51 grams of some frosty normal smelling gdp lol, looks great.

Total yield 87 grams, kinda bad me thinking i need a better grow light but i was testing top dressing only for the 1st time, i'm sure i can improve it a little more.
20210730_234749.jpg

This ends this grow journal, thank you for stopping in and watching me try my best.
I'm starting up some earth-box style containers here soon once my other grow finishes its dry and jar. I'll be starting red poison auto, bloody skunk auto, and dark devil auto from sweet seeds and going for a seed run.

Nice haul! Good work getting them to the finishline.

Today is day 18 and she is looking very nice, i have been advised by @LoveDaAutos to go ahead and try reversing her.
I am using this Colloidal Silver and a Q-tip to apply it on her smaller of the two bottom branches. I tied a little green tie around the applied branch to remind me which branch I applied the CS to.
View attachment 1323796View attachment 1323792View attachment 1323791View attachment 1323793
Before
View attachment 1323795
After
View attachment 1323794
Colloidal silver? Reverse her?
Today is day 18 and she is looking very nice, i have been advised by @LoveDaAutos to go ahead and try reversing her.
I am using this Colloidal Silver and a Q-tip to apply it on her smaller of the two bottom branches. I tied a little green tie around the applied branch to remind me which branch I applied the CS to.
View attachment 1323796View attachment 1323792View attachment 1323791View attachment 1323793
Before
View attachment 1323795
After
View attachment 1323794
Colloidal silver? Reverse her? What do these terms mean?

Colloidal silver? Reverse her?

Colloidal silver? Reverse her? What do these terms mean?
Never mind, I finished the journal and get it. Another good run - very few 2x2 journals out here, good to see success.

Never mind, I finished the journal and get it. Another good run - very few 2x2 journals out here, good to see success.
Thanks for the rep again :toke:

Yeah it failed to work as i waited to long to apply it, i was suppose to apply as soon as i seen sex show i waited to long whoops. lesson learned :thumbsup:

I was going to reverse some of my current plants but thought, i have full tents and that seems like extra work so i'm waiting for the right time to make some seeds as now is not a good time haha.

Back