Night Owl Seeds My Zamaldelica Express #4 is 20 days old, tallest one is 3 ft already. They are very spindly and sparsely limbed. Normal?

Cap'nCrud

"We have met the enemy, ....... And He, is Us!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost Toof, Forum Stomper
Hey guys,
My first time growing Night Owl Seeds, and I'm lovin it. They are growing like, well.... Weeds, but I'm unfamiliar with them. I'm not training. letting them do their own thing. They have tons of light, matter of fact, they seem to burn extremely easy under my Cobshop COB's. They have plenty of nutrition. Can anyone allay my worries over my girls health? I know, NO Pics, so kill me.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has grown them, if so, they will understand what I'm asking, and can either put my mind at ease, or not.
TIA

I
Hey guys,
My first time growing Night Owl Seeds, and I'm lovin it. They are growing like, well.... Weeds, but I'm unfamiliar with them. I'm not training. letting them do their own thing. They have tons of light, matter of fact, they seem to burn extremely easy under my Cobshop COB's. They have plenty of nutrition. Can anyone allay my worries over my girls health? I know, NO Pics, so kill me.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has grown them, if so, they will understand what I'm asking, and can either put my mind at ease, or not.
TIA
I think @Ribbzzy did a thread on Zamaldelica. Might want to look back on some of the journals. I’ve grown Blue Microverse only

With night owl only being about 6moths old, there haven't been many grows completed yet to compare your plant to. There may be one or two if you use the search bar to search for the strain name. Keep in mind that there are multiple phenotypes of that cross, so those that have grown it out may not have gotten the same the phenotype that you have now.

Without pics it's hard to say for sure, but to me, it sounds like you are describing the look of a typical sativa plant. Tall, airy, thin branching.. Sounds like a sativa. They usually take on the Christmas tree look ( sometimes it's the charlie Brown Christmas tree lool). Indicas are usually shorter, squat bushes with thicker branches.

Footnote.. Daz describes zamaldelica as the first true landrace sativa in auto form.. So that definitely fits your description of its growth.

I

I think @Ribbzzy did a thread on Zamaldelica. Might want to look back on some of the journals. I’ve grown Blue Microverse only
I did, but mine were from Ace seeds. I've seen and heard of the new Night Owl/Mephisto offshoot, but if reviews are anything to go by, Night Owl have some catching up to do. @Cap'nCrud they should not be all lanky and stretchy, pic's might help though, but I'm fairly cetain you've got a poor plant there

I did, but mine were from Ace seeds. I've seen and heard of the new Night Owl/Mephisto offshoot, but if reviews are anything to go by, Night Owl have some catching up to do. @Cap'nCrud they should not be all lanky and stretchy, pic's might help though, but I'm fairly cetain you've got a poor plant there
I just saw the thread title???!! 3 FT tall, 20 days old?? Bin it mate.

I just saw the thread title???!! 3 FT tall, 20 days old?? Bin it mate.
Lol.. Why would you suggest trashing it without seeing it, and without ever growing the cross he's growing? It can't be THAT bad, lol.

I just searched the hashtag #zamaldelicaexpress on instagram and there are quite a few pics that you could use for comparison.

Lol.. Why would you suggest trashing it without seeing it, and without ever growing the cross he's growing? It can't be THAT bad, lol.
haaha. Sorry, that might have seemed a bit harsh. I am a bit ruthless a times, my apologies

But 3ft tall, and 20 days, it don't sound good

haaha. Sorry, that might have seemed a bit harsh. I am a bit ruthless a times, my apologies

But 3ft tall, and 20 days, it don't sound good
Lmao.. You play no games bro! I'd be scared every day if I was a plant in your garden, lol! I've always been intrigued by people who can kill of plants like that, lol. I'd worry to much about what could have been, hahaa!

Back