Mysterypipe AFN Page

UrbanFarmer420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello all AFN users if you aren't familiar with us we provide high quality glass pieces at a very affordable cost. Today I am Announcing I am closing down the AFN page in the next 2 days now don't worry AFN will still receive amazing deals on the regular site we are just going to be adding coupon codes in the next couple weeks. If you are on the fence about ordering you can check the AFN user REVIEWS by clicking the link. The prices will be changed according in the original site. I have also been thinking about adding a subscription plan were every Month we ship you out a new piece for a set price but that is still in the works not sure if it's a go to now. You can find all the AFN deals on the AFN page in the link below again it will be deleted on the next 2 days.

http://www.mysterypipe.com/afn.html

AFN users I have decided to switch shipping companies as we have a fairly slow turn around time usually 10-14 days from order to receiving your brand new piece and that is really a hassle since I'm sure most of you want your new items in at least a week and I am working on being able to provide a quicker turn around from click to receiving. The AFN page hasn't been shut down as of yet as I was deciding on the best way to do things and I decided on offering a exclusive item for afn members kind of like how we do with the pipes but on the afn page only one item will be featured and it will change every 2-3 months. Afn members will still receive a lower price on the main site as well by the use of a coupon code that will be featured on the afn page.

Will the AFN page be renewed?

Will the AFN page be renewed?
As of right now the afn page isn't available but if u would like to order you can through the main website as the prices were lowered to reflect afn pricing.

didn't see a place to request, can I get the blue one?

Back