Seed Bank ~Late~ Shout out for MultiVerseBeans

Zer0

OrgyPot Bottom-Feeder
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double Bubble, Bubble Tricks
My order came in 5 days ago (I did a Shout out on Live Stoner Chat day 1) from @MultiVerseBeans and I couldn't be happier with my order, it only took 5 days to have my package in my hand, my fastest seed order yet. Not only did I get all the seeds I ordered, I got some really cool freebies: Atlas grease gun auto, Blimburn Seeds auto amnesia kush, and gnome automatics mothman for spending $150+

I used my $50 raffle coupon I won here on AFN which was great because it got me emailing with @MultiVerseBeans and i learned they email back fast even on Sunday and on 4th of July (a holiday) to complete my order and get/receive payment. They honored the moth man promo code for spending $150 even though i really only spent $109 because of the raffle coupon and the extra saving from 4th of July deals. 1 happy grower right here :woohoo1::thanks::smokeit:

I'm a sticker guy and they made me extra happy with these stickers! 11/10 service

I will be a returning customer for sure! Thanks again Paul and the crew at @MultiVerseBeans

If you can't see from the picture my order was:

5+2 sweet seeds - Red Pure Auto CBD
3 pk Fast Buds - Crystal Meth Auto
3 pk Fast Buds - FastBerry Auto
5pk Atlas - Fog Dog auto
3pk Seedsman - Purple Kush CBD Auto
Freebies:
3pk Blimburn Seeds - Auto Amnesia Kush
3pk Atlas - Grease Gun Auto
3pk Gnome Automatics - Moth Man

20220709_131902.jpg

20220709_131956.jpg