Mephisto Genetics N/A Greengo's Sundae Thumper Test Run

You're way ahead of me. Thanks for the thread. I started 3 Sundae Thumpers in re-conditioned coco. Two died, I think from fungus gnat larvae, and the lone survivor barely pulled through. I ramped up my gnat control by adding 1 T mosquito bits per gallon for every watering until further notice. I started 2 replacements in new freshly buffered coco which seem like they might survive. I never did testers before, I think somebody is supposed to start a Mephisto test-grow thread in an area with other test-grows and grow & shows, but I didn't find it. I didn't start a thread of my own for this grow yet, waiting to see if these 3 survive.
ST.1_day1.jpg ST.2_day1.jpg ST.3_day1.jpg

You're way ahead of me. Thanks for the thread. I started 3 Sundae Thumpers in re-conditioned coco. Two died, I think from fungus gnat larvae, and the lone survivor barely pulled through. I ramped up my gnat control by adding 1 T mosquito bits per gallon for every watering until further notice. I started 2 replacements in new freshly buffered coco which seem like they might survive. I never did testers before, I think somebody is supposed to start a Mephisto test-grow thread in an area with other test-grows and grow & shows, but I didn't find it. I didn't start a thread of my own for this grow yet, waiting to see if these 3 survive.
View attachment 1582201 View attachment 1582200 View attachment 1582199
Hope the new younglings grow proper! I found the thread :
:d5:

Day 14

Screenshot_20230416-095851~2.png

She continues to thrive and expand, PPFD is on a slow incline and currently sets at 200. Temperature remains around 77°F, and 50% RH. Today she'll receive her weekly Veg Microbes, and sometime next week she'll receive her first top dress to insure she has the resources she needs for the upcoming transition.

Thanks for stopping in!

:peace:

Tester #2 germ
Tester #2 has broke ground..!

Screenshot_20230417-090011~2.png

After the first seed in the pot never surfaced after 10 days, I replanted another about 4 days ago. I then treated the soil with a heavy dose of Enzymes, and Microbes. She'll be 2 weeks behind her sister..

Thanks for checking in!
:peace:

Back