Mephisto Genetics N/A Greengo's Sundae Thumper Test Run

Is she the red-stripes pheno? How's the aroma?
I can't pinpoint the aromas wafting yet. Although I do detect a tremendous amount of Pine if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: I don't see variations between the two yet @Mara Cachafa .
:pass:

Last edited:
I'm really liking the

Tester #1
Day 56

View attachment 1597790

View attachment 1597791

:bow:

She's progressing as I expect. She has scores of bud sites along every branch, and aromas are beginning to amp up even though I can't get a proper fix on what exactly I smell....yet. Amendments are on a weekly schedule, and she's basking under 550u at the moment.

:peace:

Tester #1
Day 56

View attachment 1597790

View attachment 1597791

She's progressing as I expect. She has scores of bud sites along every branch, and aromas are beginning to amp up even though I can't get a proper fix on what exactly I smell....yet. Amendments are on a weekly schedule, and she's basking under 550u at the moment.

She's looking great, I'm loving her flowers color's & contrast and trichomes are definitely starting to show nicely too!:drool: Tester #2 is chugging along nicely with the training , I'm still always amazed at how much a plant can recover from! Can't wait for the next updates Happy Growing!

I'm really liking the

She's looking great, I'm loving her flowers color's & contrast and trichomes are definitely starting to show nicely too!:drool: Tester #2 is chugging along nicely with the training , I'm still always amazed at how much a plant can recover from! Can't wait for the next updates Happy Growing!
They are very resilient!

Thanks for checking in Amigro!
:d5:

Tester #1
Day 59

Screenshot_2023-05-30-17-22-59-398.jpg

Tester #1
Day 64

Screenshot_2023-06-04-10-03-27-553.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-04-10-02-42-559.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-03-16-27-24-387.jpg

:worship:

She's moving forward as I expect. She's recieving weekly bloom amendments, and she is basking under about 575u as of now ...

Thanks for stopping in for a look!

I'm gonna be starting to use some calmag, mycos and for flower Dr Earth Flower girl blossom booster and I have never used any nutes ferts or supplements/amendments and I just wanted to see when you start using flower supplements and I know that it's gonna be different for everyone. Things are looking GREAT as always with your grows:jointman:..... I want tester's so stop hogging them, just messing with ya!....:worship:

I'm gonna be starting to use some calmag, mycos and for flower Dr Earth Flower girl blossom booster and I have never used any nutes ferts or supplements/amendments and I just wanted to see when you start using flower supplements and I know that it's gonna be different for everyone. Things are looking GREAT as always with your grows:jointman:..... I want tester's so stop hogging them, just messing with ya!....:worship:
I refuse to use CalMag. It causes nothing but problems. I mix Azomite, Dolomite, and Diatomaceous Earth into my soil before planting. Those in conjunction with viable Microbe applications, can cover all Micros, and macros in a grow cycle .
:d5:

Nice 👍🏻 that was another question I had but you have just answered it and thanks for the tip of the calmag I have never used it before and I will be starting to use it with my next grow for comparison to without any so it's going to be interesting to see the difference and I started journaling to keep track of my grows and I enjoy doing it.

Back