Dragon Meds Nashira outdoor grow and med smoke report

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Your might notice that i am a kind of a tough rater. 10/10 ratings rarely exist, as i feel there is almost always room for improvement. If I rate more than a few 10/10 ratings overall, you can expect this strain to be really topnotch. My ratings are based on a single plant, but will be updated to include updated reivew on multiple plants as grown. I am striving to make these medical based outdoor grow reports, to be the most indepth available. Some of my ratings from the medical side will often seem low. That is due to the severity of the 24/7 Chronic Pain and migrane headaches cause from an upper neck spinal chord injury. The best weed i have smoked so far only has a rating of 7/10.

SeedBank : Autoflower portal

Strain: nashira

Did it autoflower?: Y/N Yes around 21 days

Soil/hydro: Started in Promix HP
Transplant: Instatransplant DIY pots, put in the ground around day 20
Main stalk height: 27"

Nutes: Green Planet Bloom Fuel, GP Terpinator, GP Pro-cal, GP Massive, GP Liquid W-8, 1/4 cup of dolomite lime, 1 shovel of horse manure

Light (kind and schedule): 24 hour under Galaxy Hydro and Maro 100X3w for 10 days, then under the sun during the day and under LED all night until day 26. Then planted in the ground on June the 1st. Increasing natural light regime to 16hours on June the 21st.

From seed to harvest date: 74 days

Dry Yield: 40g (lost around 10 grams to mold, and quite a bit to the early chop)

RATE SCALE: 1-10 rating system with 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best.

Outdoor Grow report:
Mold Resistance 4/10 - I had to chop early as mold was speckled all over by the end. Initially the mold resistance seemed solid, but once the buds were well formed it started to take over quickly. The season was a brutal one though...it rained 35 of the first 45 days after this was put outside, and humidity was tremendous throughout the plants life. The clearest nicests days it was 70%plus.

Insect Resistance 8/10 - dealt with some minimal damage, but for the most part the insects left the Nashira alone.

Bud to leaf ratio 5/10 - Not very good bud to leaf ratio, but i believe it was my own fault. I tossed in a shovelful of horse manure as well as using a continued nutrient cycle with GP nutes and think the nitrogen was too high.

Bud Density 7/10 - Solid buds for such a grey season.

Tolerance to Nutrients 4/10 - She didnt handle the excess horse manure well at all....the rest of the strains i did this season did handle the extra very well.

Tolerance to Wind 9/10 - This plant was extremely rigid...she took some very strong winds, and i was never worried about her at all.

Tolerance to Cold NA - this plant did not deal with frost like cold this season...cool yes, but no frost scares.

Trichome Production 8/10 Decent crystal for sure

Ease of Training 8/10 SHe took pretty well to the light north bound lst and pulling the branches to the south staggered for maximum penetration.

Scent Strength 5/10 - At one time during flower this plant was taking on a nice fruity smell, but coupled with pepper. By harvest their is only a slight bit of fruit, and its mostly pepper. Not super strong in the jar after a 30 day cure.

General ease of growing 6/10 - Her sensitivity to nutrients and the mold factor made her a bit difficult for me to grow.

Overall Recommendation as an outdoor plant 5/10 - I would not recommend this plant for outdoors in harsh climates. If you live in an arid or semi-arid region go for it!

Medical Effect Report (based on a standard sized full joint in one session, .7gram)
Migrane Headaches 6/10 - Works fairly well for distracting away form the headaches, but not countering effects.
Muscle tension/spasms 7/10 - A definite relaxing body buzz, and one i find is effective for muscle spasms.
Severe Chronic Pain 6/10 - Helps a bit with chronic pain, not super effective, but it does help.
Anxiety/Depression 6/10 - I find i get a bit of confusion with this strain. Not enough to throw me right off my game, but enough to notice it.
High Effect 6/10 - I like the body buzz quite a bit...good and relaxing.
High Duration 7/10 - Buzz goes on for quite a while and has a good smooth let down.
Overall Medical Effect Rating 6.3/10

IMG_5532.JPG

IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_5612.JPG

Last edited:
Back