Nearly there !

Reaction score
One more week till harvest! What a emotional roller coaster ! thanks for all the advice peeps ! A few scares along the way but I am happy with the result so far ! Hopefully drying/ curing will go well , and most excited to taste these baby’s !! tent smelling absolutely delightful

well done bro i bet your buzzing

Yeah man over the moon glad the first one is nearly out the way though not gonna lie
Sounds like you been on the same ride as me lol i just finished first grow. I’m shattered from it lol good luck in the home straight mate.

Sounds like you been on the same ride as me lol i just finished first grow. I’m shattered from it lol good luck in the home straight mate.
Haha yeah you bro , was a lot stressful then I thought but I learnt a lot from it so hopefully I can bring that to the next one and hopefully have a less of a bumpy ride haha ! Nice one bro !

One more week till harvest! What a emotional roller coaster ! thanks for all the advice peeps ! A few scares along the way but I am happy with the result so far ! Hopefully drying/ curing will go well , and most excited to taste these baby’s !! tent smelling absolutely delightful
:d5: Well done. Enjoy your hard work.

Cheers
EP3

Back