Need help! Please! What's wrong with my plant?

Elizium

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So what could be the issue with this plant?
Some kind of deficiency, but what?

I've had so much bad luck this summer and now this. I'm so close to giving up on this grow, but I'm not ready just yet. Need to see this through. And this happened to just one plant, very confusing.

Thank you so much for anyone taking up on this 🙏
Picsart_23-08-03_21-03-10-843.jpg

Yes, I've had/having some serious issues with anything that could possibly happen. That's why this is so frustrating. I've gotten rid of the bugs now, hopefully, but what is worrying me this time is those new leafs, why are they shaped like that?

Reactions: JP1
Yes, I've had/having some serious issues with anything that could possibly happen. That's why this is so frustrating. I've gotten rid of the bugs now, hopefully, but what is worrying me this time is those new leafs, why are they shaped like that?
They're being chewed on

I’ve had funky leaves of various shapes and sizes on most grows. Some twisted up, some real round shaped, some missing fingers, but the plants themselves produced beautiful flowers. I guess it’s easy to say not to worry about something but personally I’ve found that most plants have little ”defects” here and there.

They're being chewed on
That's what it may seem like on the photo, but the tips of the new leafs are more like burned. And the color aswell looks odd to me.

I get yellow/burnt tips as well but not all the time. I grow in coco so every plant always gets the exact same nute schedule but sometimes, as in this case, some plants have it and some don’t. Im guessing this means some beans are just more sensitive than others to the exact same feed and tent/light conditions 🤷🏻‍♂️
Both plants same age one all green one yellow tips
C822AC96-FA38-433C-B60D-B10AF4029652.png
739FF689-28E0-4F05-8E00-9B9BD08B1F81.png

Honestly, aside from the bug damage I think you're doing great. I would stay the course as your plant looks healthy overall.
Thank you so much for your kind words!
I'm still so worried about these plants and I consider myself lucky if I even manage to get a small crop. But staying the course is all I can do at this point.

Back