Need help with diagnosis

Xaloty

Outdoor/Greenhouse Autoflower Grower.
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know why some of my plants leafs have turned a yellowish color?
1A344ECF-D226-4242-BD99-39D6DDDF54B6.jpeg
78168B8D-17E7-40F3-B76D-5C486107D53D.jpeg
C345FE76-80C0-40D6-B8A4-CCAC7D60D449.jpeg

I feed all of my plants the same but this problem occurs only on one of the plants.

@raivuckins:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Those little white spots look like insect damage (spider mites) so inspect the plants carefully with a magnifier. I don't see any in the pictures but those spots are a telltale.

Then provide us with as much information as you can:

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Back