Indoor need some help with me lighting

Reaction score
Hi all iv just set up my new grow room now all ready to go,Im going to be grown lowryden Purple jems,my lighting is a 250w hps,im going to start of with the veg blub and then ones iv got me girls in to 250w full flower blub, i keep the veg light going 24/0 for the fist 4 weeks then flip it over to 20/4 or 18/6,wat does other do form beans,any info be welcome. thanks

Hay KUDO, it sounds good man, but you don't need to switch to a bloom bulb. I'm not saying u can't, but it's not necessary. Auto's actually do prefer the veg. lighting there whole life. When I do my auto grows, I keep my lighting on a 20/4 schedule from start to finish.
You'll like the PJ's. Grown them myself and the high is real good. Also had a good purple calyx color when flowering.

ok that good info rep to you iv grown them befor,but end up with lots of good beans lol,hoping now me beans well be girls, so i was seeing, wat other do with thery lighting but that info about the veg light sound good to me, so im ready to grow now i well keep the light on a 20/4 form being to end,my last one was 18/6 but i had them on a 24/0 for 4 weeks fist,maybe this why i end up wit beans now,any thanks for thta good infor again
kudo

No problem. Do that and you'll be fine.

yep i keep to that thank with REP have a nice evening
kudo

Morning KUDO. Just had to say that your ID pic looks alot like my Uncle without the huge joint. :D
Weren't you on RIU to? This site is way better huh? Look forward to seeing your PJ through out it's grow. U just getting started?

moring Ripster i am ready to go man, yep was on the RIU,but this top for the auto grow for sure,iv got an other grow going on but not auto just waiting to see what girl iv got as iv just filp them on a 12/12, if all are girl i have to use my new grow room as my other room mite get over loaded lol,i no by this time next week,But i so wont to start me auto of now,just keep an eye out i soon be doing some look forward to them grow again,anyway have nice day peace man,
the ID cool i would lov that spuff right now lol

moring Ripster i am ready to go man, yep was on the RIU,but this top for the auto grow for sure,iv got an other grow going on but not auto just waiting to see what girl iv got as iv just filp them on a 12/12, if all are girl i have to use my new grow room as my other room mite get over loaded lol,i no by this time next week,But i so wont to start me auto of now,just keep an eye out i soon be doing some look forward to them grow again,anyway have nice day peace man,
the ID cool i would lov that spuff right now lol

Cool. I just finished my photo grow of the Barney's Farm LSD. And yeah, I couldn't wait to get back to my auto's. I was thinking on my next photo grow, that I might as well throw 1 or 2 auto's with the 12/12 lighting. They won't be anywhere the size they would normally be, but the wait on the photo plant was killing me.
Yeah, let me know what sex you end up with. Do u know the genetics of the photo plant?

hi ripster im not sure what genetics they are for sure,iv pm you anyway with picture of them,i just waiting on the sex now lol,what the barneys fram lsd like to grow,i like to see some picturesof yours chat soon
kudo,

hey don't mean to be dick... but the veg lighting photoperiod is ok.... but the HPS bulb for flower produces denser buds... just to be clear... my :2cents:

Back