New CFL grower Please help?????

How many lumens per auto plant using the easy rule: 6500k veg and 2700k flowering

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ozzie Greenthumb

Grow it gargantuan!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights
Please help me figure out the amount of lumens I need for 2 plants. 1 is Tangerine Dream auto, the other is Sour Kush auto. I am an indoor virgin and want to start small so please tell me how many lights/lumens per plant. My tent will be 2.5ftx4ftx6ft I am an electrician so I can make or acquire any fixture/reflector needed however I would like to grow with CFL versus led or hps/mh hid lights due to efficiency. (Although if anyone knows a really cheap reasonable led that's good for that space and plants please share) I have grown for years outdoors and know how to trim and tuck leaves and build a good canopy of colas so please please please help me to grow good bud indoors as I am living in a new place and no longer have the acreage!

Cobshop.net very good grow lights from veg -flower 3500k 65 watts @BigSm0 can help you out. Also check the grow light section to read the comments about said lights!

Please help me figure out the amount of lumens I need for 2 plants. 1 is Tangerine Dream auto, the other is Sour Kush auto. I am an indoor virgin and want to start small so please tell me how many lights/lumens per plant. My tent will be 2.5ftx4ftx6ft I am an electrician so I can make or acquire any fixture/reflector needed however I would like to grow with CFL versus led or hps/mh hid lights due to efficiency. (Although if anyone knows a really cheap reasonable led that's good for that space and plants please share) I have grown for years outdoors and know how to trim and tuck leaves and build a good canopy of colas so please please please help me to grow good bud indoors as I am living in a new place and no longer have the acreage!

CFL and efficiency are not synonymous. On a par/$ basis, led is hands down the most efficient option.

COB or QB is the question. Cobshop or atreum offer low cost entry systems respectively.

Hey thanks very much for your time and advice. Through my research I found cob, the grow tent I fabricated is 18"×36"×72". I am an hvactechnician/electrician so I have a 60cfm fan in the top of cabinet wired through a thermostat so heat should not be a problem. I honestly just need to know a good light set that's reasonable and some specifics on temp, relative humidity, and nutrient levels etc for autoflower as I am new to autoflower and indoor. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

Under led, 78 to 84*F rH, I try and follow the chart, veg/flower respectively.
614a4242c11277c33111e9b4f8667503f46e56e7_2_690x378.gif

Awesome chart bro

I just ordered a good led light so at this point I need help with temps, nutes, and humidity etc

Back