High of the Tiger
New Feature - Content Scheduling
As requested, I've installed new software that allows us (registered users, vendors, staff) to post scheduled content updates.
- Automatic content publication after chosen date (content will not be visible to users without permission until this)
- Notice of scheduled date (visible for users with permission)
- Ability to edit schedule date
- Permissions per each content type
- Profile posts & comments
- Conversations & conversation messages (support for mass conversations with the users in ACP)
This will allow you to schedule content for specific date (unfortunately, not a specific time) for any of the above mentioned content types, and it appears to be relatively straight forward.
In a post reply:
Creating a new thread:
Clicking on that checkbox brings up a calendar for choosing the date:
And that appears to be as complex as it gets. We'll have to putter and play with this a bit, but hopefully this allows a little flexibility with posting depending on your needs.
Please feel free to post any issues, bugs, anomalies, or wonky stuff you find using this; or if you find it to be helpful, we'd love to hear about that too!