New Grower help. Calcium Deficiency?

Reaction score
New grower here and just noticed that my girl looks sick. Something is eating my leaves so I did a soil drench of Dr Zymes. And now about 24 hours later I noticed some leaf discoloration. Help me out here, is this a calcium deficiency or possibly where I might have spilled some Dr Zymes on the leaves? HELP!

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 38
New grower here and just noticed that my girl looks sick. Something is eating my leaves so I did a soil drench of Dr Zymes. And now about 24 hours later I noticed some leaf discoloration. Help me out here, is this a calcium deficiency or possibly where I might have spilled some Dr Zymes on the leaves? HELP!

@aginhouse:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

Pictures of the whole plant would be helpful. Did you PH the water before you added the Dr. Zymes? The citric acid may have a short term effect on PH. Do you have a soil probe to check it?

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Thanks ManOGreen. I've been lurking on some of your threads over the past few months. I'll get this filled out and back up later today.

Ok, lets try this again. Thank you for everyones Patience.

Problem: Leaves were getting eaten by something so I hit with a soil drench of Dr Zymes. Could this have thrown off my PH?

Medium/grow method: Soil Grow. Using Build-A-Soil Oly Mountain Mix.

Feed: and supplements used: Top dress with a table spoon of BuildaBloom and Build-A-Soil Craft blend once a week.

water source: Rain water. Raining just about every day for 3 weeks. Could I have root rot?

PH in the root zone: Unsure, teach me and I'll measure with my

Strain/age: Haze Auto by Coastal Genetics - 5 weeks old

light used: sunlight

Climate: North Texas. Been abnormal though. High 60's- low 80's for the last 3 weeks its been cloudy and rainy just about every day.. Plant is definitely stunted.

Additional info: Noticed last night that the larger fan leaves were twisting and turning themselves upside down? Didn't get a picture but they were right side up again today?

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0572.jpg
    IMG_0572.jpg