Seed Stockers New Strains Just Launched.

Seedstockers-Mark

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Website
seedstockers.com
Hello everyone :pass:

Just a quick one to let you all know we lunched quite a few new strains today :thumbsup:

I'll leave a list with links below. We've released a mixture of Autos and photoperiod strains this time. If anyone in the AFN community would like to try any of these new varieties, drop me a PM, I'm sure we can work something out :pass:

Here's the full list of released strains :headbang:

Sour Diesel

Jack Herer

Gorilla Cookies

Green Crack

Bruce Banner

Wedding Glue

Jack Herer Auto

Wedding Glue Auto

Bruce Banner Auto

Gorilla Cookies Auto

Green Crack Auto

Sour Diesel Auto

Moby Dick Auto

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

I'd be all over a couple of these, but the timing is not good - da seeds, dey go in da soak in a few days, and then there may not be another serious grow until next winter. But oh, the auto Jack Herer, Bruce Banner and Green Crack ...

Thanks for the update Mark, much appreciated. :pighug:

Hello everyone :pass:

Just a quick one to let you all know we lunched quite a few new strains today :thumbsup:

I'll leave a list with links below. We've released a mixture of Autos and photoperiod strains this time. If anyone in the AFN community would like to try any of these new varieties, drop me a PM, I'm sure we can work something out :pass:

Here's the full list of released strains :headbang:

Sour Diesel

Jack Herer

Gorilla Cookies

Green Crack

Bruce Banner

Wedding Glue

Jack Herer Auto

Wedding Glue Auto

Bruce Banner Auto

Gorilla Cookies Auto

Green Crack Auto

Sour Diesel Auto

Moby Dick Auto

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
lovely stuff iv always wanted to grow a sour diesel il definitely get a few of these going next year

Have some space coming up soon and Wedding Glue & Sour Diesel Auto's would fill the spots nicely ;) ;) ;) :smoking:

Would love to man, but it's getting cold in the UK & wouldn't want to give them anything less than the best conditions.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers as those are quality plants. If this was in a few months time I'd be all over that Bruce Banner, though I also want your Blackberry Gum. Maybe Santa will help out in a few months

Back