High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Good morning!

The new submission form is currently up and running for Mephisto Genetics Customer Service!

This is something Stan and I had talked about trying out to see if it would help mitigate some of the issues we've seen in the customer service thread.

So, this is how it works:

In Mephisto's subforum, at the very top, there is now a link for: "Mephisto Genetics Customer Service Request" (highlighted with the red rectangle)

1601127487449.png

You can also CLICK HERE if you are impatient!

2. Upon clicking this link, it will take you to a text box with a file attachment option:

1601127542183.png

This functions exactly like a normal reply to a thread, so simply type in your issue, attach any relevant images, and submit!

3. Upon submitting the form, you will automatically be returned the Mephisto Genetics Customer Service thread, where you will now see your submitted post/issue.

1601127651139.png

4. The thread will for the majority stay LOCKED. This means that normal users can still view the thread, but they cannot REPLY to the thread.

The only one that will be allowed to respond/reply is @stan_mephisto . This will allow him to respond to individual posts, or take things to a private message if it involves discretion or private information.

And that's the basic gist of it!

This will allow all members to still give feedback and ask for customer service, but allows Stan (and only Stan) to reply back to that feedback (as it should be, because unless you work for Mephisto, you probably shouldn't be doing customer service for them as charitable as the intentions may be.)

Appreciated, hope this finds you all well, and I hope this is a viable solution for what was becoming a bit of a problem :thumbsup:

What a fantastic idea!..good thinking :thumbsup:

1601496496417.png

Good morning!

The new submission form is currently up and running for Mephisto Genetics Customer Service!

This is something Stan and I had talked about trying out to see if it would help mitigate some of the issues we've seen in the customer service thread.

So, this is how it works:

In Mephisto's subforum, at the very top, there is now a link for: "Mephisto Genetics Customer Service Request" (highlighted with the red rectangle)

View attachment 1237318

You can also CLICK HERE if you are impatient!

2. Upon clicking this link, it will take you to a text box with a file attachment option:

View attachment 1237324

This functions exactly like a normal reply to a thread, so simply type in your issue, attach any relevant images, and submit!

3. Upon submitting the form, you will automatically be returned the Mephisto Genetics Customer Service thread, where you will now see your submitted post/issue.

View attachment 1237325

4. The thread will for the majority stay LOCKED. This means that normal users can still view the thread, but they cannot REPLY to the thread.

The only one that will be allowed to respond/reply is @stan_mephisto . This will allow him to respond to individual posts, or take things to a private message if it involves discretion or private information.

And that's the basic gist of it!

This will allow all members to still give feedback and ask for customer service, but allows Stan (and only Stan) to reply back to that feedback (as it should be, because unless you work for Mephisto, you probably shouldn't be doing customer service for them as charitable as the intentions may be.)

Appreciated, hope this finds you all well, and I hope this is a viable solution for what was becoming a bit of a problem :thumbsup:

I am unable to respond to the CC thread. Not sure if permissions are off, or if I am just missing something.

I am unable to respond to the CC thread. Not sure if permissions are off, or if I am just missing something.

Hey Stan, I just updated your permissions, give it a shot now. If that doesn't work, then I know where to head next.

Back